Chapter Eighteen - Farmer's market

William and Evelyn were taking a shower together as he helped her wash her hair, he peppered kisses along her jawline, neck then her bare shoulder.  She let out a sigh as she enjoyed the feeling.  

It was six in the morning and since their kids were still asleep, they decided to indulge in some adult activities.  Since Evelyn's headache had gone away, she wanted to take advantage of that.

"I love you so much," Evelyn told her husband as she cradled his face in her hands as she came and was in pure bliss.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine," he told his wife as he looked into her blue cerulean eyes and the water cascaded down on them in the shower.  He lowered himself as he kneeled on one knee as he cradled her small bump in his hands.  "And I love you, little one," he told his future son or daughter and pressed a kiss to her stomach which made her heart flutter with so much happiness.

"They love you too," she told him.  "Just like we all do."

He looked up at his wife with a charming smile and stood up again as he pressed his lips to his wife's and cradled her face in his hands.  They slowly walked backward as her back hit the wall softly.  He removed his lips from hers and pressed a kiss to her forehead, then moved to her temple and her jawline.  Evelyn let out a content sigh as she moved her arms to round his back and she left scratch marks on his back as he entered her once more and once again the married couple was in pure bliss as they had sex.  

*

Evelyn had done her morning routine, going to the bathroom first and then doing her morning skincare routine, making sure to load on the sunscreen.  She applied minimal makeup only feeling like doing her eyebrows and her eye makeup.  She put her hair in a low braid and left her bangs down to frame her face.  

Once Evelyn was done with getting ready, she went to get Alexander out of his bed whilst William got the twins out of their beds.  The first night they slept in their big kid beds was hard.  But Evelyn and William slept with them for the first few minutes until they fell asleep and then left quietly.  

Evelyn walked in quietly to her eldest son's room and looked at his peaceful self sleeping cuddled up with his stuffy and blanket that his nana had gotten him a couple years ago and he never slept without it since.  She looked round his room at the grey walls and the tasteful Star Wars theme.  He had a few lightsabers that his uncles had bought him and then one his parents let him make at Disneyland in California one year.  There were a few pictures here and there and he had light up star stickers on his ceiling.

"Alex," she ran her fingers through his hair and he stirred slightly but tried to keep his eyes closed a little longer.  "Aleeeex," she cooed again.  "Time to wake up buddy."

"Nooo," he whined and Evelyn let out a soft chuckle.

Instead he kept his eyes closed and lifted his arms out for his mum to carry him, which she did.  She gently took the covers off him and lifted him out of bed.  He was definitely heavier to carry, especially now that she was pregnant, but he would always be her baby and if she wanted to carry him she would.  He looked so much like her husband as well as his grandma Diana and she loved it.  His small arms wrapped around her neck as his head was in the crook of her neck.  They walked over to his closet as she swayed him back and forth.