Chapter Six : Surprise!

Filer le parfait amour

Have the perfect love story

~*~

William was recently promoted to Captain and not only that but in 2008 he was promoted to the Knight of the Garter, which was a big deal.  Evelyn was so proud of him and all his accomplishments.  Being ever so humble, he didn't like to talk much about his ranks (though he very much valued his military life as it was one ounce of normalcy he had) and Evelyn didn't like to wear his rank as her own (even his royal one).  She didn't use the line 'I'm dating Prince William' to get stuff for free or at a discount price.  Or to be a bitch to people just because she could.

They were a very humble couple and humble individuals as well.

Evelyn was helping her mum get everything ready for tonight whilst Will was with her brothers, most likely golfing.  Natasha had rented out the restaurant Mahiki which was a favourite of the couple, especially William's.  They had great drinks and good food which was Polynesian inspired.  It reminded the couple of their time in Bora Bora and how much they loved it.

Not to mention the atmosphere was amazing!

They didn't have to do much honestly, it was helpful that the restaurant was supplying the food and they loved the decor there.  

Everyone of their friends and family members (minus his granny and grandpa) were going to be in attendance.  It was very last minute as everyone had only found out a couple days before.  Evelyn was quite shocked that Charles and Camilla had told them they would be there, but she assumed that they would leave pretty early.  

*

It was nighttime now and the couple had gotten ready and were on their way out of their apartment.  William thinks they are going out to the bar just to spend their last night together out.  Evelyn was excited to see how he would react knowing that he had no clue what was really going on tonight.  

Evelyn sent a text to her best friend and she held onto her boyfriend's hand, getting out of car and starting to walk in.

"We're at Mahiki Bar?" He asked, officially excited now knowing where they were as she hadn't let on any clues where they were going.

"We are," she grinned back.  "Figured that would be the place you would like to be."

"Everyone, shut up!" Ivy yelled.  "Evelyn just sent me a text saying they are out front.  Get in position."

Instead of hiding like they used to do when they were little they just all stood by the door.  They could hear the music from outside the entrance and Evelyn knew the look on his face would be priceless.

"Surprise!!!" All of their friends and family yelled as soon as they walked into the door.  William stepped back a wee bit from the shock.

"Oi, Bloody hell," William said honestly surprised as he wore a shocked expression on his face making Evelyn and those who were closer up front laugh.  

"You okay?" Eve asked her boyfriend as she rubbed his back.

"Yeah just slightly overwhelmed.  Who did this?"

"My mum did," she grinned at him.

"You did this?" Wills asked shocked that Natasha would do something like this for him.

"I just thought that it would be nice for you to see everyone before you leave," she shrugged her shoulders as she wore a smile to which he brought her in for a hug.

"Thank you.  This was incredibly thoughtful of you.  More than you will ever know."

He didn't know how he got so lucky to have his girlfriend's family be so supportive of him and love him.  He truly loved them all and got along great with all them.  To have everyone under one roof was so special to him and it almost brought tears to his eyes so he didn't think of it too much otherwise he might let some tears loose.  Family was so incredibly special and important to William and Evelyn that he always wanted them to feel included and she did as well with both families.