Chapter Ten - Somber

^ made this gif on gif toaster

^ made this gif on gif toaster.  Tried to make one of Lauren Conrad with Prince William and this is the best I could do on my first try.

Later that night. . .

"Oh my God, William!" Evelyn exclaimed to her husband as he came in from a long day at work.

She was making everyone spaghetti.  She gave herself and William a more spicy sauce whilst the kids had regular.  In the oven was garlic bread that was almost done.

"I'm home," he greeted everyone the obvious as he placed a kiss on each of his three kids and then kissed his wife.  "Need help with anything?" 

"Yes please," Evelyn nodded her head.  "Can you get the kids spaghetti on plates for them?"

"Course I can," he agreed and grabbed three small plates and put spaghetti along with the sauce on their plates.

He cut some of the noodles for the twins since they were only two and more often than not were messy eaters.  Well, at least Spencer was.  Victoria was getting better at eating and wasn't as messy as the parents were trying to help teach Spencer to be less messy with well... everything.  Evelyn s'posed it made for cute pictures and they came out adorable every time.  

Unlike some parents that Evelyn knew, she didn't think about the years ahead with her pictures. She didn't think it would be fun to show their future boyfriend or girlfriend what they were like as a child because she wanted to enjoy their childhood and wanted it to be as carefree as it could.  William and Evelyn tried to give them as much of a normal upbringing as possible and that included not having them attend engagements with them yet.  At some point they would and both parents (William especially) knowing the pressure it could have on children, wanted to exclude them from this life as much as they could.  

"You'll never guess who I ran into today," Evelyn told her husband as they all ate their dinner and the twins were kicking their legs back and forth as both parents took turns from feeding them and then feeding themselves.  Alexander was listening to the conversation as he ate his dinner.

"Who?" William asked after he took a bite of his garlic bread.

"Chelsy!"

"As in Davy?  Harry's ex?" William asked as his eyes widened.