Chapter Twenty - Mr. & Mrs. Levingston

What's everyone's favorite Christmas Movie?  Mine would probably be Miracle on 34th Street, The Holiday, Home Alone and ELF

Sit back, relax, grab a snack and enjoy your escape from reality.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! 🎁🎄🎅 What's everyone doing tonight?  We are hopefully going to Enchant tonight if it stops raining and I'm sooo excited!

💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍

Since being diagnosed with preeclampsia, Evelyn has had time to really think things through. She had too much time on her hands and it was making her a little stir crazy.

The British people had missed seeing their Duchess but understood she was not feeling well in this pregnancy.  Though they did not know the full extent of her sickness, they did understand she needed time to take care of herself and the baby.  They just hoped she was okay.

The Cambridge family was now in Scotland for Jake and Ivy's wedding. They would be having a traditional Scottish wedding which was a surprise for most of their family and friends as Ivy was pretty modern but Evelyn knew her best friend and knew that if she ever got married she wanted it to be traditional. She didn't blame her either because it was apart of who she was.

The plane ride over had not been fun for Evelyn. Her feet swelled up no matter how much elevation she did and whilst her OB did warn her of this, she just didn't think it would happen. She was uncomfortable. William promised his wife that when they got to their hotel, she would relax with a warm bubble bath whilst he took the kids out for a bit which Evelyn was so grateful for. She loved her kids but in order to spend quality time with them, she needed to get better.

The wedding was in Glasgow since that was where Ivy was from. All of the wedding guests along with the bride and groom were staying at Hotel Du Vin. Evelyn had never been here before but she loved the hotel already and couldn't wait to get to their room.

"Name please," the guest services person asked at the front desk, even though they already knew it was Prince William checking in.  It was still standard procedure and they couldn't just assume (even if the assumption was correct). 

"Were with the Levingston bridal party," William told them. "Name is Wales."

"Found you," the lad smiled as he pulled him up. "You and your family will be staying in our Signature Suite. Here are your cards," he hands them to William. "If you need any help with anything or have questions please let us know."

"Thank you, Callum," Evelyn smiled at the worker as she read his name tag and the couple left to hopefully go find their room which was on the fifth floor.

"Have you heard anything from Ivy or Jake yet?" William asked.

"Yeah, Ivy sent me a text as we were checking in and wanted to get together later on down at the bar. I told her I wasn't sure about me. It all depends if I'm feeling better. But if you want to go, you can, and I can stay back and watch the kids."