Chapter Six - Harry Potter is always a good idea

Tuesday

To say Evelyn was nervous today was an understatement.  Right now she was getting ready for their joint engagement they were doing for Heads Together.  She was brushing her teeth after throwing up and went to dressing room where her outfit was picked for the day.

She wanted to go with something really comfortable so she went with a dress by Zara.  It was fuchsia coloured featuring a knotted v-neck and long sleeves with gathered cuffs and the skirt part of the dress was pleated.  She was going to pair them with her favourite L.K. Bennett heels in the colour beige suede.  Her hair was down in soft waves which had become her signature look.  Her makeup was natural and glowing whereas her eyeshadow was neutral browns.  They really made her cerulean blue eyes pop.  Her eyes were lined with her favourite Kajal liner from her good friend, Victoria Beckham.  Her makeup line was truly amazing and Evelyn was one of the first people who was able to try it before Victoria released it to the public.  

"Ready to go, love?" William asked as he popped his head into their dressing room.  

"All ready," she said as she fluffed up her hair, wanting a bit more volume.  She gave him a smile and rested her hand on his cheek and kissed his soft lips.  

"Love you," he murmured to her as he rested his forehead on hers and nudged his nose against hers which made her always give him a soft smile whenever he did that.  

"Love you too," she said quietly.

How ironic that they were going to an engagement for mental health and she was dealing with her own mental health personally.

"It will be all right," he reassures his wife whose nervous as hell and she nods her head, not convinced.

She hoped though that Harry told Meghan to not show the public that they were having troubles as a family.  It wasn't that they wanted to come off as this perfect family that never had any problems - they just didn't think it was proper to let it show at an engagement for work.

"I fed Zeus already so he's good to go and a happy dog," William told his wife.

"Thank you," she kissed him affectionately and they walked out into the kitchen.

The kids were dropped off at school and they wouldn't be picked up until the early afternoon.  

Evelyn took her anxiety medication that her therapist prescribed to her after diagnosing her with anxiety being around Meghan.  It might be silly to say that one person can cause this much anxiety to another but she needed it with Meghan in order to feel confident and so she could do her job.  It was a low dosage that she took but it was just what she needed and she only took it when she felt anxious.

"You okay?" William asked as he massaged his wife's shoulders as she made them both a protein smoothie for the day full of nutrients and added their favourite protein powder.