𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

*𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲*

FYI: I deleted the videos sorry

"Okay, cause there's absolutely no reason for you to look sexy as fuck in red

"Okay, cause there's absolutely no reason for you to look sexy as fuck in red." Constance gassed as she look at the pictures they took earlier.

"Well, you know I gotta look good." Demetrius said cockily, popping his imaginary collar. Constance chuckled, shaking her head.

"But, no foreal you look so damn fine. Like drop my panties and get freaky type fine." she said causing Demetrius to raise his brows.

"You know for the past few days, you been talking hella freaky and it's making me very suspicious. I'm not sure if I should take your serious or not." he mentioned, laughing lightly while shaking his head.

"I don't know why your laughing when I'm being serious right now. I will literally take my panties off and we'll do what we have to do." she told him being completely serious at the moment.

Demetrius squinted her eyes, looking at her trying to see if she was serious or not. He personally couldn't imagine Constance doing the things she was talking about. She was sweet and innocent, so her being freaky....was a possibility.

"I bet you won't." he finally said and she raise her brow.

"Aight, bet." she said, giving him a smile afterwards. She already knew what she wanted to do tonight.

"Aight, but I wanna talk to you about something important real quick." he mentioned, getting serious.

He got his thoughts together before he continued talking, "So, basically we been spending a lot of time together and I enjoyed myself a lot. I like being around you since it's different and not something that I was used to growing up. Not to mention, but your really pretty and I like your hustle honestly."

"Thank you, I try my best." she joked flipping her hair.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I know. Basically, I developed feelings for you and I'm not sure if you feel the same, but I'll figure that out later. Since I like you a lot, you know I would love to be with you." He confessed finally getting it off his chest.

"So, your asking me out?" Constance asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, basically I am. I realize I have to ask the right way, so Constance will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her out properly.