𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

The door to Darnell office opened and he look up from his computer.

"Darnell, that girl that came here before is here again." His coworker, told him and Darnell raise his brow.

"What girl?" He asked, pushing back his chair.

"Some girl that you had here before. She said she needs to talk to you urgently." Darnell put a mug on his face getting up. He walked out his office heading to the lobby.

Walking through the double doors, he seen Summer standing there. He instantly got pissed she was here.

"Darnell-" her sentence was cut off when he gripped her arm, pulling her to the side.

"Don't grab me." She told him, snatching her arm from him.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to not come here." He told her sternly, looking around his office. He knew that if any of his female coworkers seen him, they were going to tell Remy.

And he didn't want that to happen.

"I know what you told me, but I needed to come see you." She told him fixing her clothes.

"Come see me for what? If you wanna ask me about Demetrius then your at the wrong place." He told her and she roll her eyes.

"I didn't come here for him, but for you." she paused looking at him. "I need you to take a test." She continued and he raise his brow.

"The fuck you mean you need me to take a test. I'm not your child's father." He told her.

"Darnell, please listen."

"No, I'm not listening. It was a one time fucking thing. I was in the mood and you just so happened to come to my house at that same time. I'm not your child's father." Darnell told her, sternly.

"It wasn't even one time, so don't fuck around. Your the only other person I can think of and I want to know who Liam father is." She informed him.

She was desperate to know who the father was. She wanted to have her son father in his life and grow up in a healthy household. When she found out that neither Eric or Demetrius was the one, she figured only one other person could be. Her and Darnell had made a mistake, three mistakes to be exact and now she had to deal with the consequences.

Darnell shook his head, wiping his chin. He waited to speak until a few of his coworkers walked past. He got close to her, so her back was up against the wall.

"Summer, I don't have the time for the bullshit. Yes, we did what we did but I'm not your son's father." He told her.

"But, you could be Darnell. I just wanna be sure, so can you please take a test." She begged him desperately.

"If you don't take a test then I'll tell your whole family what we did. And I'm sure you don't want your husband nor your son to hate you." She exploded getting irritated.

All she wanted done was a simple test, she didn't want to ruin his life. But, if Liam was his then both of their lives were done for good.

"Fine, Summer. I'll take a damn test, but once I do I want you away from my fucking family." He said sternly getting up in her face.

"If he's your, your going to be in his life."

"No, the fuck I'm not. I doubt he's mine, but if he is then I'm not being there. I'm not about to ruin my life for your damn child."

"But, we made him together!" She shouted and people look over at them.

"I don't care, now leave my job and don't ever come around me again." He told her then walking away. He walked back to his office, shutting the door and locking it.

He took a seat at his desk then loosen his tie around his neck. He rub the bridge of his nose knowing he had fucked up badly.

*

Night time came around quicker than ever. Demetrius sat in his car putting on his black gloves. His phone started ringing and he answered it.

"What's taking you so long?" Big P asked on the other line.

"Lemme do what I gotta do." Demi told him.

"Well, you need to hurry this shit up. Stop being a fucking pussy." The phone line ended and he smack his lips, tossing his phone.

"People have one more damn time to call me a pussy or a bitch and I'm painting this whole city red." He mumbled to himself, taking his gun out the glove department.

He pulled down his ski mask then put on his hood, so his face was covered. He look around the neighborhood watching as the lights to the neighboring houses turned off. The streets were completely dark, so he was able to make his move.

He got out his car, putting his gun in the back on his pants. He walked up to Eric house then proceeded to pick the lock. Once the door unlocked, he opened it slowly making sure he didn't make any noise. Taking out his gun, he walked down the hall checking in every room. He seen the light from the kitchen on, so he assumed Eric was in there.

Taking his gun off safety, he peeked around the wall seeing Eric talking on the phone. Wasting no time, he came into the open making Eric turn towards him. Before he could get any words out, Demetrius shot him in the neck. He watched as Eric body fell to the floor. He walked over to him seeing Eric struggling to keep his eyes open.

Demetrius pointed his gun at his head then shot him three more times. Eric laid there, his body lifeless while blood started to surround him. Demetrius put his gun in the back of his pants then stomped on Eric phone, breaking it as best as he could. Once he was done, he proceeded to take the bloody bags off his shoes so he didn't track blood around the house.

He made sure nothing was out of the ordinary before leaving the house. He walked back to his car, getting in and taking his mask off. He got himself settled then started up his car, pulling off. He didn't even bothered to think about what he did.

It was his job and he had to do it cause if he didn't, then his family was in jeopardy. And he honesty don't wanna go through any of that. Pulling up to his house, he parked his car taking his keys out. He got out and headed up to his house, walking in. He went upstairs and went right in the bathroom. Since he didn't want to lay next to Constance after the shit he did.

He turned the shower on then took off his clothes. He stepped in shower, putting his head on the wall as water ran down his body.

"I hope this shit don't backfire."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

The tea is hot right now...

1. So, it seem like Summer and Darnell messed around with each other. Y'all think he the father of her child?

2. What y'all think about Summer threatening to blackmail Darnell?

3. Y'all think he right for not being in Liam life if it's his?

4. How y'all feel about Darnell cheating on Remy and sleeping with Demi ex?

5. Opinions? Thought? Questions?