𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"It's crazy one minute the nigga is here then the next he's dead." Cannon mentioned, Jayden nodding his head agreeing.

"Honestly, whoever killed ole boy must've really hated him like crazy." Jayden said.

"Right, if only we knew who did it then we could-"

"Please shut the fuck up." Demetrius said turning around to face them.

"So, you did it huh?" Jayden asked, Demetrius ignored his question and started walking away.

"I fucking knew it. Only person I knew that would do that shit." Jayden continued, shaking his head.

"Yeah, but the shit happened out of nowhere. I thought we agreed we weren't killing people, what happened to that?" Cannon questioned and Demetrius shrugged his shoulders, sitting on the porch step.

"I mean we can take people life every now and then, if it's saving others." Jayden said and Cannon suck his teeth.

"Then we might as well take every nigga off the count in this damn city dumb ass." Cannon scolded, Jayden flipping his off.

"Either fucking way, he hated Eric so he took him off the count. Shit, if we killing our enemies then I have mad niggas to take out."

"Shut the fuck up cause you making shot worse."

"Nah, you shut the fuck up dipwad."

"I need the both of y'all to shut the fuck up." Demetrius said before the two started arguing. "Y'all niggas always arguing over the most stupidest shit ever."

"I know we agreed we weren't killing people, but I had no other choice. Big P gave me the job and I did it, simple as that. I know I hated Eric, but I only killed him because I had to not because I hated the nigga." Demetrius told them, running his hands down his face.

"The fact that we actually listen to that Mexican is fucked up. We putting our life on the line doing shit for him that'll probably put us in jail." Cannon said, shaking his head.

"No foreal, I only got in his shit cause I wanted to make quick money. But, this shit getting ridiculous." Jayden added.

"Why can't we just refuse to do anything for him?"

"Cause if we do then he'll come after my mom and pops..." he began then pointed at Jayden. "He'll go after your kids then he'll take your mom." He finished, pointing at Cannon.

"So, he basically have our loved ones over our heads and will take them in a heartbeat. And ion know bout y'all, but I refuse to have my mom and pops in this mix because of me. So, we're just going to keep doing what we do until we're done in four years." Demetrius informed them.

"It's gonna be four long ass years."

*

"Of course it gotta be all the way on the top shelf." Constance remarked, standing on her tippy toes.

"Do you need help mamás?" Constance look over seeing a chubby man standing near her.

She stepped away a little since he was close, "Umm, no I'm good. Thank you for the offer though." She told him, looking at him weirdly.

"Okay, but do I know you from somewhere?" Big P asked, Constance raise her brow at him.

"Probably not. I have to go, so-"

"You have a boyfriend right? His name is Demetrius." He said looking her up and down. Constance hesitated to answer since she didn't know.