𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

*𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲*

"Nigga you serious right now!" Jayden shouted loud as hell. People that were walking by looked at them and he mugged them.

"Fuck they looking at." He said, Cannon shaking his head.

"Fuck is you so loud for muthafucker. Got people staring and shit." Cannon told him and Jayden flipped him off. He put his attention back on Demetrius.

"Bro, you gotta be lying right now." He said, Demetrius shaking his head.

His jaw dropped not believing the news. Demetrius raise his brow as he look at his stupid friend. Jayden was surprised over something stupid and he honestly didn't know why.

"You deadass?"

"Yo, why the hell you so concerned about the two of them?" Cannon questioned, confused.

"Cause that's my best friend. Also because they known each other for three or four months now and he telling us they never fucked." Jayden explained, Cannon sucking his teeth at his friend stupidity.

"Your a weirdo." He told him and Jayden flipped him off.

"I'm not a weirdo if I'm curious as to why my brother haven't done shit with a girl he known for awhile."

"That's still weird though, but aight. Anyway, Demi explain to this bitch ass nigga why you and Constance haven't done shit yet."

Demetrius shook his head, "First of, why does it matter if we did anything or not? I'm not worried about it." He told them in all honestly.

He found Constance attractive, very attractive at that. Her body was amazing as well with her nicely shaped curves. He did have his sexual thoughts at times whenever he look at her. Any guy would, but it wasn't often nor was it too creepy.

Jayden threw his head back, shaking his lips. "Homie, do you hear yourself right now. You known her for three months and haven't done shit. Usually, a nigga would've hit already or gotten a taste."

"You only saying that cause that's what your dumb ass did." Cannon remarked.

"I know I did dumb ass."

"And that's exactly why you have five fucking kids now by five different women. Some hoe shit."

"You sound like a hater William." Jayden retorted, calling Cannon by his real name. Demetrius let out a small chuckle since it caught him off guard.

"Fuck is you laughing for?" Cannon asked him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not in this shit." Demetrius informed him, still laughing a little.

Cannon suck his teeth, "Y'all some assholes on god."

"Not our fault your mom was too drugged up with give you a decent name. What the fuck is a William?"

"What the fuck is a Jayden bitch and what the fuck is a Demetrius."

"I said I'm not in this shit, so leave me out of it." Demetrius told him leaning on his car.

"Fuck ever."

"Anyway, back to you." Jayden began pointing at Demi. "Whatchu lost ya touch, so that's why you can't get the punani?"

Demetrius roll his eyes, "Nigga, I still have my game I'm just not worried about it. And ya ass shouldn't either cause last time I checked your not going to fuck her."