𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

*excuse any mistakes*

Demetrius stormed in the room, Big P men quickly pulling out their guns on him. He ignored them walking up to Big P desk.

"Leave her the fuck alone." He told him sternly. The girl that sat on Big P lap looked at Demetrius weirdly.

"Looks like someone's mad." She laughed along with Big P, Demetrius put his attention on her.

"Shut the fuck up and go do something with your life." Demetrius told her and she roll her eyes. Big P whispered in her ear while she mugged Demetrius.

"Yes, papi." She finally said, getting up off his lap. She blew Demetrius a kiss before walking out the room.

Demetrius shook his head, "Listen muthafucker, leave her the fuck out this shit." He repeated himself, Big P looking up at him and folding his hands.

"I don't know who your talking about?" Big P pretended and Demetrius smack his lips.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about so leave her the hell alone." He told him again. He didn't want Constance involved in their situation since she was innocent.

It was already bad enough, Big P was going after his family. But, going after Constance was doing too much. He didn't want to lose her and he knew how Big P roll.

"Look at Demetrius all grown up now." Big P and his goons started laughing in his face. Demetrius mugged them not finding anything funny. He was serious and he meant every word.

"Y'all laughing and I'm being dead ass. I don't care what beef you have with me, but I will kill your fat ass if you do anything to her and I mean that." Demetrius informed him. Big P stare at him then chuckled, leaning back in his seat.

"Demetrius lemme tell you how business works. I own you, which means that you do as I say and if you don't you suffer consequences. Or as I should say the people around you suffer consequences. I hold your loved ones over your head because I know that if I don't, you won't make my money. Now, does that make sense to you?" Big P asked and Demetrius roll his eyes.

"Fuck you Philip. Like the I said, if any fucking thing happen to her or my family, I will murder you. Now, does that make sense to you?" Demetrius retorted, Big P stared at him then gave him a smirk.

"Indeed Mr. Brooks." He said, sarcastically. Demetrius walked off, leaving the room. He was beyond pissed at the moment.

"Redman." Big P snapped his fingers and Redman approached his desk.

"Yes boss?" He asked.

"Tell your men to stand off Octavia, we have some fresh meat to watch over...Demetrius little girlfriend." He told him and Redman nodded his head.

"Boss, I'm sure that Demetrius will have her around him at all times since he knows what your doing."

"I'm aware and that's what I want. He eventually will slip up and once he does, we'll be right there. And the moment she's left alone..." he pause looking at Redman. "Take her out." he continued.

*

"My bestie being held captive, oh my goodness!" Nay gasp and Constance chuckled.

"No foreal, ion like this." Constance said, leaning back on the bed. She held the phone over her face making a face in the camera.

"Your like Rapunzel being held captive. Oh, Rapunzel, Rapunzel please let down your hair." Nay joked, Constance shaking her head. She heard the door downstairs being shut and footsteps coming up the stairs.