𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Tell me whatcha say now
Tell me whatcha say, come again
If you cannot stay down then you don't have to pretend
Like there is no way out, I shoulda never let you in

The Worst by Jhené Aiko played through Constance earphones as she leaned up on the bus pole. She was on the bus so she could go to an interview for one of the fashion designer schools. She was hoping to get into at least one of the five schools she had applied to.

She wanted to get into the school so bad, so she could get started on her business. She had so many outfits in a bin that she had designed and were ready to sell across the world. If only she wasn't so scared behind people's opinion then she would've sold her things on Instagram already. But, sadly people always had something to say about others.

As she sung the rest of the song in her head, she felt someone touching her waist. She look back seeing two guys had came up to her. One look down at her and she noticed it was the guy from the corner store.

She turned back around fixing her bag on her shoulder. She moved up a little in the tight space since she didn't want to be close to them. Unfortunately, one of the guys moved up to her. He pressed himself against her, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Please get off me." She said trying to move his hands off her, but he gripped her tightly. He leaned down to her neck and gave her a kiss, looking to make her very uncomfortable.

"Get off me!" She said louder catching people's attention on the bus.

She kept trying to get his hands off her, but he held her tightly chuckling in her ear. He liked the amusement of her struggling, it made him very hard. Constance felt his dick against her back and she was getting very uncomfortable.

"Please...stop." Her voice cracked as she kept trying to take his hands from around her. She noticed people were just watching and not helping and it made her upset.

Finally getting his grip off her, she quickly pulled the bus bell instantly stopping the bus. She shoved the guy just as the driver opened the door. She hurried off the bus as tears roll down her face.

She walked in a store she saw and went right in the bathroom. She lock the door then stood in front of the mirror.

"Relax Constance." She tried calming herself down by taking deep breaths. She felt sick to her stomach about what happened.

She felt even sicker at the thought of the many people that just watched as she got assaulted. No one helped out and instead just went about their business. Constance shut her eyes tightly, she inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly calming herself. Once she was somewhat alright, she took her phone out her bag then went to the internet. She looked up the directions to College For Creative Studies seeing how far it was.

"40 mins if I walk..." she pause letting out a defeated sigh. "Guess I'm walking." she mumbled fixing herself up. She put on her hood and pushed her curly hair inside so it wasn't in her face.

Walking out the bathroom, she put her free hand in her pocket while she held her phone. She exited out the store then followed her GPS to her destination. She for sure was going to be late, but making it was all she wanted to do right now.

*

"Yooo!" Demetrius shouted walking in his parents house. He shut the front door behind him then took off his sneakers.