𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

Summer quickly rushed down the stairs as she tied her robe over her naked body. Rushing to the door, she made sure she look right before opening the door to Demetrius.

"Hey babe." she said in a suspicious tone that Demetrius caught. He squinted his eyes at her and she gave him a smile. "What?" she asked putting her hand on her hip as he look at her.

"Nothing." he answered stepping in the house, out of habit he started looking around since he was suspicious. Summer shut the door then noticed he was looking around. Her attention fell on the men shoes next to the door. She hurried and kicked the shoes behind the plant just as Demetrius turned around.

"You said we had to talk, so come on." he said in a slight aggressive tone. She had called him cause she needed to tell him something important. He wasn't sure what it was, but he had to tell her something as well. He had been thinking and finally came to a decision that none of this was going to work.

He was really done mentally and physically and just wanted to get as far away from her as possible. Little did he know, she was still going to be around for awhile. They both walked in the living room, Summer taking a seat on the loveseat. Demetrius sat on the arm of the couch, he put his hands in his pockets already bored.

"Well, you said you had something to tell me so I think you should go first cause my news is amazing." Summer exclaimed, crossing her legs. She couldn't wait to tell him that she was going to be having his baby, that meant them being together even longer.

Demetrius sigh then spoke, "Aight, imma be real as hell...ion wanna be with you no more." he told her nonchalant. Summer smile quickly dropped as she stare at him in amazement.

"Your kidding right?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I'm serious as hell, ion wanna be with you anymore. Our relationship is toxic and it's annoying when you constantly assume I'm cheating on you. Not only that, but it's just something about you that I'm not fucking with anymore." He explained further, Summer scoffed standing up.

"So, your breaking up with me?" She asked, pissed off.

"That's exactly what I said."

She shook her head, crossing her arms. She didn't expect his news to be this, however, she knew for sure he wasn't going anywhere. And she was going to make sure of that.

She let out a chuckle, "You know what, your really a piece of shit Demetrius." She shouted and he shrugged his shoulders not caring. He was always a piece of shit in her opinion.

"I guess I am Summer. I want you out my life for good really."

"Well, sadly I'm still going to be in your life cause I'm pregnant." She blurted out, crossing her arms.

"Pregnant?" He asked for assurance.

"Yeah, nigga pregnant! I'm pregnant with your baby, so imma be in your life for good nigga." She said and he suck his teeth.

"How I know the baby mine?"

"Nigga, your the only I had unprotected sex with muthafucker!" She shouted telling on herself.

"Only person you had unprotected sex with? Crazy that you admit to cheating, but you always accused me." Demetrius sarcastically said, shaking his head.

"Oh fucking well Demetrius. I cheated on you once, but I didn't have unprotected sex with him. That baby is yours and if you don't wanna be a father then I'm taking you to court."

"You can't take me to court for a child that's probably not mine."

"THE BABY IS YOURS DUMB ASS!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She was getting upset and Demetrius didn't care at all. He could be the father, but then again he wasn't sure what Summer did outside their relationship, so she could be lying.