𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Here's your food. Anything else for you beautiful?" The waiter asked staring at Constance hard. He lick over his lips and Constance gave him a stank face.

Lamar cleared his throat and the waiter look at him. "We're good. Thank you for your services sir." He told the guy.

The waiter nodded his head then look back at Constance. He gave her a wink before walking away from their table. Once he was gone, Constance and Lamar started laughing together. Constance threw her head back, snorting a little.

"Oh my god, that shouldn't be that funny." She said, calming herself down.

Lamar chuckled, shaking his head. "Jesus, young man was trying too hard since we got here." He said, Constance nodding her head agreeing.

"No honestly, but I'm taken by a lovely man so I wasn't paying him any mind." She mentioned, cutting up her steak.

"Right, the twins told me you have a special someone. I know I'm not on that level with you yet to meet the boyfriend, but I hope he's treating you right." He said and she nodded her head.

"Yes, he is treating me right dad. He makes me happy and I would love for you to meet him." She told him.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Having someone by your side making you happy is all I care about princess."

"Aww, dad I'm trying to cry right now." She said, almost feeling the urge to cry.

"I'm not trying to make you cry little one. I just love the fact that you found people to be there for you when I was not. I know you probably want to move past all this and have a connection with me and the twins. But, I just want to apologize again to you. Things could've and should've been handled differently. As a man and a father, I should've done better for you and I'm sorry about that." He apologized and she poke out her bottom lip.

"I know and I accept your apology dad. I honestly do want to move past this and have a connection with you guys. I'm still kinda hurt behind the whole thing, but I feel as though we can do this with some time and patience." She told him and he nodded his head.

"And I will give you as much time and patience as you wish little one. I just want to be there and make up for old times. Make new memories with my girls." He said and she smile.

"Yes and I wanna make new memories with my growing family."

*

Nothing felt right...nothing at all. Demetrius laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. For some reason, he was feeling uneasy for the past two weeks. He wasn't sure why, but he was. It felt like something was wrong and he didn't know what it was exactly. And it was bothering the hell out of him with a passion.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked himself getting off the bed. He headed downstairs going in the kitchen just as Constance walked in the house.

"Where my handsome king at?" She shouted.

"In the kitchen beautiful." He replied back and she walked in the kitchen, smiling.

"Hello." She greeted him cheerily, standing on her tippy toes and kissing him.

"Wassup. I see your all smiles, so lunch with you dad must've went well." He mentioned and she nodded her head.

"Yup, we had fun eating and talking. I mentioned you to him and he would like to meet you, but not now though. Whenever me and you are ready for that." She told him.

"Well, I'm ready whenever you are lil mama. Lemme ask you something, have anything been feeling weird lately?" He asked and she raise her brow.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Ion know, but lately everything just been feeling weird and not right. I'm not sure what the fuck I'm talking bout, but I can't explain it. I just wanna know if you felt the same way?" He asked wanting to know.

The feeling really was pissing him off and he didn't know why.

Constance shook her head, "No, I haven't been feeling that way. I think your weed is just a little too strong." She joked and he suck his teeth.

"My weed is fine, but imma stop smoking for right now though." Constance chuckled, shaking her head at him.

She stood on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Everything is fine baby, so you should stop worrying." she told him.

He kiss her nose then her lips, "Aight, I'll stop worrying for now."

"For now." She mocked then giggled.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:
Y'all I'm sorry this chapter is short and lowkey boring, but I had nothing really. I think this story is about to end pretty soon, I gotta check my notes to see but yeah....