𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

December 23, 2015

*chapter is long and excuse mistakes if any*

It seem like time flew by fast and the year was slowly coming to an end. Just two days before Christmas and just a week before the New Year, yet everything felt odd. It wasn't just one person having this feeling, but everyone in the whole city thought things were weird.

It didn't feel like Christmas, it was dull. There was no snow in sight, no kids playing outside nor was there any houses decorated with pretty lights. It was like no one cared for the holidays at all. And even though not many people were in the Christmas spirit, Constance was.

She loved Christmas, she loved seeing the pretty lights and the decorations on the Christmas trees. She loved the snow and seeing the kiddies playing outside. It was just something about the holidays that brought joy to her even when she was down.

And since she adored the holidays so much, she was going out with her dad for dinner. She stood in front of the mirror like always checking her outfit. She had on jeans with a Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve shirt. Red knee high boots that Demetrius bought her for her birthday.

It was simple but still cute.

"Yoo, goddamn." Demetrius said once he walked in the room seeing Constance.

"You know I'm sure if you tell your dad you can't make it, he'll be fine with it." He said sitting on the edge of the bed. She shook her head, chuckling.

"He probably would, but him and the twins are leaving later tonight and won't be back until mid January. So, I wanna go out with him before he leave." She told him and he nodded his head, leaning back on the bed.

"Where they going again?"

"To West Virginia to visit family." she answered, tightening her pony tail.

She turned towards him, "How do I look?" She asked.

"Good like always baby." he answered and she smile.

"Thank you."

"Mhm, but you sure you wanna go out? Restaurants are pretty packed today and it's going to rain hard later." he told her and she shrugged her shoulders. He was starting to have that feeling again reason why he was asking all these questions.

"It shouldn't matter, I'm going out with my dad so it'll be fine." she said turning around to face him. "Please tell your not having that feeling again."

He sigh, sitting up. "I am having that feeling again. It's Christmas and nothing feel right at all." he told her.

"I know it's all dull, but just because other people aren't in the holiday spirit, isn't going to stop me from spending time with my father. Plus, I think the restaurant is just a couple blocks away and once we're done he's bringing me home. So, you don't have to worry about anything." she told him, leaning down and pecking his lips.

"Are we good?" She asked, he lick his lips nodding his head.

"Yeah, we good lil mama." he told her even though he really wasn't. Feeling her phone vibrate, Constance took it out her pocket seeing a message from her dad.

"My dad is here, so I'll be back. Whatchu gonna do while I'm gone?" She asked grabbing her hoodie and putting it on.

"Ion know, I'll probably go see my pops first then hang with Cannon and them." he answered getting up off the bed and standing in front of her.

"Okay, well I'll let you know when I'm coming back. I'll see you." she was about to walk away, but Demi grabbed her hand. He raise his brow at her and she roll her eyes playfully.