𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

It really hurts when you care so much about someone and get so attached, then one day everything just goes downhill. I didn't want to break up with him, I wanted to fixed the problem. But, I can't change him if he didn't see an issue in his actions. Which is fucked up since I was trying my hardest. Not to mention, but I want this man so bad cause he makes me so happy. But, I don't wanna feel dumb, I don't wanna look dumb, I don't wanna cry, I don't wanna do none of that shit. But, I want him back so damn bad...

Constance look up from her laptop once she seen a random guy came up with her table.

"Yooo, wassup with you ma?" He asked and she scrunched up her face.

"Nothing, reason why your over here?" She asked him and he suck his teeth.

"Damn, a nigga can't come over and talk to you or some shit." He said and she roll her eyes.

"Sir, I don't know you so please leave me alone." She told him and he smack his lips.

"Man, this exactly why I don't fuck with y'all black bitches cause y'all always make shit so damn difficult. I'm tryna holla at you cause surprisingly I actually find you attractive even though I really don't like black females like that. You should be happy that a nigga fine as me wanna be with you in the first place." He said and Constance scrunched up her face.

"Nigga, you have some damn nerve talking about I should be happy you talking to me. FYI, I don't want you nor did I ever wanted to since I don't know you. Also, don't call me a black bitch cause this black bitch will punch you in your shit and knock your stupid ass out." She raised her voice a little, putting her laptop in her bag.

She got up, shoving the man out her way. "Listen I don't give a fuck if you don't like black women, so I don't know why you even mentioned it. But, what your not about to do is talk down on me and any other black women on this earth. Your especially not about to talk down on me so you can uplift white women that'll be scared to talk about police brutality. And only fucking with y'all cause it's so happen black men have big dicks.

"They don't give a fuck about y'all as much as y'all do towards them. Cause whether you like or not, black women are going to be there when your on your fucking deathbed whereas your amazing white princess is hoping to the next black dick she can get on. So, stop being stupid and get with the fucking program dumb ass."

She flip him off then walked out the café. She unlock her car door and got in, tossing her bag in the passenger seat.

"Men are so fucking stupid and I need to stop going to that damn café."

*

Nay grabbed Constance hand as they walked inside the club. The music bumping loudly while people danced on the dance floor. They walked through the crowds, reaching the bar.

"Oh Jesus it's packs as a hell in here." Constance mentioned as she look around.

"Well, it is Friday night so that's understandable. Hey, bartender." Nay exclaimed getting the man attention. He walked over to them with a huge smile.

"What can I get y'all two beautiful ladies?" He asked leaning on the counter.

"Umm, can we get two screaming orgasms. This is the first time my best friend is drinking, so make sure it's dirty." Nay ordered and the bartender chuckling, nodding his head and started making their drinks.

She bite her lip checking the guy out until Constance hit her arm.

"Please tell that's not what the name of the drink." Constance said and Nay laughed.