𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

10 years ago...

10 year old Demetrius rolled down the street on his skateboard. He been outside since he came from school, completely forgetting about his homework. As he came back down his street, he put his attention on a black car that pulled up.

He grabbed his board watching as
four guys barged in one of the houses on his street. He looked around before placing his board down and walking up to the house. As he walked up the porch steps, he seen the door wide open. He peeked inside before walking in.

He jumped when he heard a women screaming and his first thought was to leave. Just as he turned around, he came in contact with a tall, chubby man. He look up at the Mexican looking individual smoking on a cigar.

The guy looked down at him, giving him a smile. Demetrius quickly turned around hearing yelling again, seeing the four men dragging a lady and her kids out to the living room.

"Wanna see something fun?" The man asked bending down to Demetrius level.

The four guys pulled out their guns and they all shot the lady and her kids. Demetrius swallow the huge lump in his throat as he watched their bodies fall to the floor, effortlessly. Blood staining the freshly, white carpet. The guy laughing in his ear while patting his shoulder.

"I'll be seeing you later kid." The man said standing up as Demetrius kept his eyes on the dead bodies. Big P pulled out his gun, pointing it directly at Demetrius head. He put his finger on the trigger getting ready to take his life as well.

"Put the gun down."

Demetrius quickly turned around, his eyes widening seeing the gun pointed at him. He seen his mom standing behind the man with her own gun pointed at him. Demetrius was scared and confused, he didn't know what was going on. All he really wanted to do was go home. He watched as the guy give a smirk before putting the gun down.

"Move." Octavia said and Big P stepped out the way. Octavia bend down to Demetrius level, hugging him.

"I'm scared, mommy." He told her, hugging her tightly not wanting to let go.

"I know baby, but I need you to do me a favor." She look at him, cuffing his face with her hands. "I need you to go home, lock the doors and don't come out at all." she told him.

"But, mommy-Demetrius, do as I say." She told him sternly and he nodded his head. She let go of him and he quickly ran out the house going to his own. Once he was inside, he shut the door locking it just like his mom said.

Octavia shut her eyes, taking deep breaths then turned towards Big P. He let out an evil chuckle, wiping the sweat from his upper lip.

"You know your going to pay for this right, Octavia?" He asked walking up to her. When she didn't answer, he gripped her neck tightly pinning her against the wall.

"Get the fuck off me Philip." She said while hitting his hand. She was starting to have a hard time breathing, but Big P wasn't letting up.

"If I can't have your son then I'm fucking taking you." He told her, gripping her neck with both his hands. She kept hitting his hands, losing her breath faster than before.