𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Summer took deep breaths as she rub her belly

Summer took deep breaths as she rub her belly. She was experiencing a lot of pain and it was very uncomfortable. She was slowly approaching the end of her second trimester as she entered her sixth month pregnant. It was getting harder the day dealing with a huge belly.

Not to mention all the sickness she was still having at times. Her feet and back was hurting and she was experiencing heartburn. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she hated being pregnant. Eric walked in the room with a bag of snacks Summer made him get.

"Here you go." He said handing her the bag. She thanked him lowly, reaching in the bag and pulling out the Oreos bag.

Eric watched as she viciously opened the bag and started eating like an animal. He scrunched up his face in disgust, but kept his mouth shut. Looking down at her stomach, he notice she was growing hugely. Which made him wonder why he hadn't went to a doctors appointment yet.

"Hey, didn't you have an appointment like four days ago?" He asked and she look up at him, her mouth full.

She swallowed her food then wipe the crumbs from her mouth. "What are you talking about?" She asked, trying to play dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about. I haven't been to an appointment in awhile." He told her.

"You have though."

"That was one and ever since then I haven't gone to any. Now, your stomach all big and I haven't been to any more. Let alone I didn't even know you was pregnant." He continued and she roll her eyes getting off the bed slowly.

He tried to help her, but she slap his hand away.

"I don't need your help Eric." She scolded and he smack his lips.

"So, are you going to tell me why I haven't been to an appointment or your just going to ignore me." He repeated and she let out a sigh.

"Because...I be forgetting to tell you. I have pregnancy brain, Eric, so I don't always remember. Hell sometimes my doctor have to remind me I have an upcoming appointment. I'm sorry, you can go to the next one." She came up with a lie quickly before she told on herself.

She was starting to get tired of Eric asking questions everyday. It was annoying to her and she was getting ready to just tell him the truth. But, she couldn't cause then she had to deal with Demetrius and she really didn't want to deal with him.

"Okay, it's fine babe relax." He went up to her, rubbing her belly. She place her head on his chest letting out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry for attacking you, I just wanna be in my child's life." He told her, kissing the top of her head.

"It's probably not even your child." She thought to herself.

"I know." She muffled in his chest. "I know."