𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Tears roll down Constance cheeks as the rain hit her face. She could barely move from the pain she was in. She lifted her head seeing her dad laying on the ground. She could see his eyes wide open, a pool of blood surrounding him. She tried to say something, but couldn't bring herself to.

Then her view of her dad was blocked by someone she couldn't make out. He stood over her and he let out a deep chuckle. He started to say something, but she could barely hear since all she heard was a ringing sound in her ears.

"Say night night." The guy said, pointing his gun at her.

Constance quickly woke up from her slumber. She felt the need to throw up, so she quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She hovered over the toilet, puking her guts out. She spit in the toilet then flushed it and standing up. She wipe her arm across her mouth then grabbed her toothbrush.

She started brushing her teeth trying to get the acid taste out her mouth. She hated throwing up just because of that one reason. And she wasn't even sure why she was throwing up anyway. Once she finished brushing her teeth, she gargled mouthwash then spit it out and washing her face.

When she was done, she stared at herself in the mirror. She was starting to get bags under her eyes from crying repeatedly and not sleeping. For the past three days, she stayed up late crying her eyes out. It was until Demetrius would force her to bed and when he did, she only slept for an hour or so then was up for the rest of the night.

She wasn't sure why she couldn't stay asleep, but she was tried. She kept staring at herself then suddenly she felt like throwing up again. She bent back down in front of the toilet, throwing up again.

"Lady could've fixed her hair before coming on the news." Demetrius mumbled as he watched the news. He laid back on the bed, his hands in his sweats as he waited for Constance to get out the bathroom.

"Damn munchkin, you can't just pee on a stick." he said to himself. The bathroom door opened and he look over. Constance walked out, wiping her face and he sat up quickly. She sat next to him, crossing her legs and sniffing.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked her, she shook her head to his question.

He raise his brow, "So, why are you crying?" He asked, wiping her tears with his thumb.

"I don't know, I just started crying." She answered, Demetrius tuck in lips trying not to laugh. However, he couldn't and let out a small snicker.

"Demi, it's not funny." Constance told him, shoving him lightly.

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh, but mamas you can't tell me that's not funny. You crying for no reason." He chuckled and she frown.

"It's not funny cause I seriously don't know why I'm crying. And you laughing at me isn't making it any better." She said, putting her head on his arm.

"Okay, I'll stop foreal this time." He let out his last laugh before getting himself together. "Anyway, did you eat yet? That's probably why your throwing up."

"No, I didn't eat. Can we go get breakfast please?"

"Of course."

*

Remy took deep breaths getting himself together before he went in the house. He had came back home to get the rest of his stuff and he was preparing himself for whatever to come. He was still pissed about the situation with Darnell and wasn't done with him.

He wanted to kill Darnell for wasting his time. Remy was sweet until you do wrong by him. He loved Darnell with his whole heart. Darnell was the only real man that he had been with that actually wanted him. Other men in his past used him whenever they were bored or their girlfriends weren't pleasing them right.

Remy was always the second option to everyone. He was looked down on, but Darnell was different. Or so he thought. It turned out Darnell was the same like the other men. Low down and dirty, mean, ruthless and a cheater. Remy was too old to be playing games, so he was done.

Getting out the car, he grabbed his box then headed up the stairs. He still had his keys, so he unlock the door and walking in. He heard female laughter coming from the living room. A part of him didn't want to know who it was, but he was curious. Walking in the living room, he seen Summer and Darnell chilling together.

"You serious right now?" He shouted, scaring the both of them.

"Why you in my house?" Darnell asked, Remy scrunched up his face.

"Nigga, this is our house for one. You just couldn't wait until we finalize our divorce to be with this stank!" Remy shouted, feeling the tears about to come.

"Umm, watch your mouth and don't call me a stank." Summer chimed in, Remy look at her. He dropped his box then ran up to Summer, pouncing on her. He didn't care that she was a female, he was pissed and he fought whenever he was mad.

The two of them started fighting, more like Remy was punching Summer repeatedly. Summer could barely do anything since she was trying to put Liam down. But, once she did she was still losing badly.

Darnell grabbed Remy by his waist, pulling him off Summer. He toss Remy to the floor making him cut his arm on the table edge.

"Get the fuck out my house now!" Darnell shouted at him.

"I'm not getting out of shit cause this my fucking house as well bitch!" Remy shouted back, getting up.

"Remy, don't fucking play with me." Darnell said through gritted teeth trying to scare him.

Remy suck his teeth, "That shit may work on her hoe ass, but it don't with me bitch. You must've forgot that we're both men and I can beat your ass. Your a fucking asshole and I hope you rot in fucking hell you little ass bitch."

"Remy, I don't wanna put my hands on you so I advise you to leave." Darnell warned him, pointing at the door. Remy stared at him then look at Summer who was holding Liam.

He started laughing, nodding his head. "You know what, imma leave cause I know if I don't imma go to jail for double homicide. But, before I leave I just want you to know that karma is going to get you. Probably not now, but it will someday and when it does don't come running to me." Remy told Darnell.

"And as for you..." he began, pointing at Summer. "Your a fucking hoe. Be with someone your own age and not someone younger or older than you. And I don't wanna wish anything on that baby, but the shit you doing is going to effect him in the fucking end. So, be fucking careful." Remy told her then started heading towards the door.

Before walking out, he turned towards the two of them. "Once that little boy hit two, he's not going to want to be in his life anymore. Trust me, he did it with my son. Also, imma have Demetrius come up and light this whole house on fire after he beat your ass. So, watch your back."

Remy flipped Darnell off then walked out the house. He didn't even get his stuff, but he didn't care anymore. He was officially done with trying to find love. For now, he was going to do good by himself and live his life to the fullest.

But, first he wanted to make things right with Demi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

Remy beat that ass😂😂

1. Opinions? Thoughts? Questions?