𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Summer ran her fingers through her 16-inch loose deep Brazilian hair bundles as she look in the mirror. She blew a bored sigh fixing the strings on her white tube top then looking back in the mirror and into Demetrius room.

She roll her eyes seeing that he was chilling on his bed, scrolling on his phone. She didn't like that he was being boring and not entertaining her like a boyfriend should. So, she was going to do what she usually does when she's bored...cause drama.

She turned the bathroom light off, exiting out the bathroom and going back in his room. She plopped on his bed to see if he would say something, but he didn't. She roll her eyes then let out a small sigh, crossing her arms. Still no reaction from Demetrius at all.

"Lemme see your phone." she demanded causing him to look over at her.

"Why?" he asked and she roll her eyes once again at him. If she kept on at it, sooner or later they were going to get stuck in the back of her head. 

"So, you cheating on me?" she asked, Demetrius scrunching up his face at what she said.

"How do you get that out of me not giving you my phone?" he questioned sitting up on the bed.

"Cause you not letting me see your phone therefore your cheating on me. So, who is the bitch?" she asked rolling her neck. Demetrius smack his lips getting off the bed, he ignored her since she was doing the most for no reason.

"So, you ignoring me?" Summer quickly got off the bed and walking over to him. She stepped in front of him and he sigh, tossing his head back. "HELLO!!!!!" she shouted in his face.

"For one, stop yelling in my face. And two, yes I'm ignoring you because your doing too much right now." he told her, stepping past her and walking out his room.

Summer followed after him still wanting to get his phone. Even though this was just to make him mad, she still thought he was cheating on her. Demetrius was young and handsome, he also was good in bed. So, of course she was going to assume he was out being unfaithful. But, in reality she was the one doing the cheating.

Walking over to the door, Demetrius put on his sneakers ignoring Summer antics. He was really getting annoyed by her and all her assuming. He could've even scroll through Instagram without her thinking he was doing something.

"Demetrius, do you hear me talking?" Summer shouted shoving his chest once he stood up.

He took a deep breath before talking, "I need you leave my house foreal, Summer." He told her in a serious tone.

She scrunched up her face then smack his lips. "Boy, I'm not going no damn where so you got me fucked up." She told him about to walk off, but Demetrius grabbed her arm.

"I'm not playing, I really need you to get the fuck out. Your annoying the fuck outta me with the assuming I'm cheating when I constantly tell you I'm not. So, leave." He repeated himself in a stern tone.

Summer snatched her arm from him, "Whatchu bout to go see your other bitch, so that's why I gotta leave? You know what your really a cheating ass bitch Demetrius." She exclaimed putting on her shoes then grabbing her coat off the rack.

"If I'm such a cheating ass bitch then why don't you break up with me? Your the one that's staying around."

"I'm not leaving cause you have a big ass dick, that's why." She said rolling her neck at him.

"I-never mind." Demetrius shook his head, slightly stunned at how honest she was.

"Go and fuck that bitch, but you better come back to a real one."