𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Jimmy filled his bag with money, making sure he had all one million dollars. He look around the trap at all the bodies on the floor. Big P sitting in his chair, his shirt covered in blood after Jimmy shot him a few times. You see Big P wanted things to go one way, but Jimmy had other plans.

He knew for sure that once he was done with job, Big P was going to turn his back on him. Possibly kill him and Jimmy wasn't going to let that happen. He was smarter than P, so he already had a plan incase something like this happened. Once he got all his money, he zipped up the bag then tossed it near the door.

"Now, where's the rest?" He asked himself looking around the room. His attention landed on a picture and she smirk walking over to it.

He took the picture down seeing the door to a safe. "Gotta be smarter than that Philip." He remarked, putting in the code he seen. The safe opened and he turned the handle, opening it up. He took all the money out the safe, putting it on his bag.

Once he was finished, he shut it the headed towards the door. He grabbed his other bag then left out happily. He had gotten what he wanted and more. Now, all he had left to do was finish his job and he would be off to the most expensive resort chilling with his girl.

He already had the whole thing planned out from start to finish. He also already knew where all of them were going to be at, so he didn't need to go looking for them. It was quick easy to excess text messages and listen to phone calls.

"Finally!" Jade said, once Jimmy walked out. "You what we need?" She asked leaning out the window.

"Of course baby." He answered and she smiled. He opened the doors, putting the bags inside then getting in the driver side.

Jade leaned over the armrest giving him a kiss on the lips. "Where to now baby?" She asked leaning back in her seat.

"Hotel for now and once I finish my job, we heading to Jamaica." He answered, starting up his car.

"And when do you finish your job?"

He look over at her, "Next week." He replied, Jade bite her lip nodding her head.

"It's gonna be quick and easy, so be ready to leave around midnight."

"We're gonna be living out best life."

"For sure."

*

Girl don't you know, your so beautiful
I wanna give all my love to you girl
not just tonight but the rest of your life
I wanna be always here by your side

Demetrius lick his lips as he stared at Constance. She was standing in front of the mirror trying on some of her new designs. He wasn't even worrying about the outfits, he was just admiring her beautiful curves. Even though he seen her body plenty of times, he was still mesmerized by it.

He just wanted to kiss all over her body and taste her. But, he had to save all his energy in two days. He was going to make sure to have her crying in the beginning and moaning by the end.

"Baby." He got rid of his thoughts seeing Constance looking at him. "You didn't hear nothing I said, did you?"

"I'm even gonna lie, I wasn't. Whatchu say babygirl?" He asked. She roll her eyes playfully, pausing the song playing on her phone.

"I asked if you liked this?" She asked turning around, showing him the lingerie she was wearing.

He lick his lips looking her up and down, "Yeah, I like that a lot." He answered. "You selling that?"

"Not this one since I'm wearing it, but others like it. Christmas special for my buyers, so they can look sexy for their mans if they have one." She said and he nodded his head.

He reach out for her hand, pulling her towards him. She straddled him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You look beautiful in it baby." He complimented and she smile.

"You always telling me I'm beautiful."

"Because you are and that's what I'm suppose to do. Tell you that you're the most beautiful women I ever met and that I love you." he told her.

"I love you too baby. All this melanin you packing just does something to a sista." she chuckled, pecking his lips.

"Not to mention, but it's something about the way you treat me that makes me wanna stay forever." she added cuffing his face.

"I'm happy you wanna stay cause if you didn't, I was gonna force you anyways." he joked and she roll her eyes, playfully.

"Yeah, whatever. We should go get something to eat though." she said getting off him.

"Whatchu want?" he asked as she put in sweats.

"Doesn't matter, I'm good with anything." She answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"Aight, gimme me a minute." She nodded her head as he got up going in the bathroom. She look back at the door before sitting on the bed.

She opened the drawer, pulling out the strip of paper she still had. She had been meaning to tell Demetrius about it, but she was scared for some reason to mention it. She didn't even know how to explain this to him because she was confused herself.

She look back at the bathroom then shook her head, ripping up the paper. Whatever the reason behind it, she didn't want to think about it at the moment. She got off the bed, putting the paper in the trash. She put on a shirt then one of Demetrius hoodie. She put on her boots as Demi came out the bathroom.

"You ready lil mama?" he asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"You okay?"

She stare at Demetrius wondering if she should mention something. She let out a low sigh, playing with her fingers.

"I'm good, I promise."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄