𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Demi☺️

I thought I told u to
text me last night not
this morning

at least I texted u that's
all that matter really

still wanted to know if u
was good, but I see u don't
listen so imma have to teach
you

teach me with that dick
Message erased

ion need to be taught
nothing sir and I'm sure
u won't do anything bout it

u talking reckless ma but
I'll let u find out how I roll

Mhm aight

"I should really stop. He has a whole girlfriend." She said to herself, shaking her head.

She didn't want to get in the middle of their relationship and cause drama. Having beef with a female over a guy was the least of her worries at the moment. It also was immature to her.

A Gmail notification came at the top of her screen. She got excited seeing that it was from the last college she applied to. Before going to it, she took deep breaths calming her nerves. She was excited to see what they'll say. She didn't get into the other four which was a bummer, but this was the last school.

She clasped her hands together, looking up at the ceiling. "God, please get me in this school." She prayed wanting this scholarship badly.

Once she was finished, she pick her phone back up unlocking it. She went to her email, clicking on it. A huge smile filled with thrill plastered on her face.

"The commission...completed its decision...and we're sorry to inform you that we cannot offer your admission..." Constance stopped reading, tossing her phone beside her.

She sigh, burying her face in her hands. She wasn't even going to cry like she did with the others. As sad as it is to say, she was used to being let down now. However, that wasn't going to stop her from doing what she love. Grabbing her phone, she went over to her dress form mannequin and took a picture of her recent design.

❤️💬↗️𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞: 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬

❤️💬↗️
𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞: 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨
𝟓𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"This so stupid." She mumbled exiting out Instagram then laying back on her bed. She blew out a raspberry through her full lips looking at the ceiling.