𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

*lemme know how y'all feel about this story so far*

❤️𝟐𝟎𝟎,𝟒𝟕𝟔💬𝟐,𝟕𝟐𝟕↗️𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞: 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐲 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭🐻 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟕𝟐𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥: 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚...

❤️𝟐𝟎𝟎,𝟒𝟕𝟔💬𝟐,𝟕𝟐𝟕↗️
𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞: 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐲 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭🐻 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟕𝟐𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥: 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐧_: 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

The Steve Harvey Morning show played on Constance phone as she grabbed two plates from the cabinet. She started making her and Demetrius plate as he walked in the kitchen. He got behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Good morning babygirl." he said, kissing her neck.

"Good morning baby. I made breakfast, so you can eat before going to the hospital." She told him, he nodded his head sitting at the counter. She their plates down, sitting next to him.

"So, is Jayden okay?" She started up a conversation as they are their food.

"Yeah, Cannon called me and told me he's up and like himself again. Imma find out more when I go see him." He answered and she nodded her head.

"Well, I'm glad that he's alright. That shit was scary yesterday honestly." She admitted. It was her first time being in a situation like that and it caught her off guard.

"I know it was and I'm sorry you and Nay had to be in the midst of that. But, me and Cannon are going to handle it."

Constance raise her brow, "Handling it? Demi, please don't tell me y'all about to do some wild shit in result of the shooting." She said and Demetrius tuck in his lips, not answering.

She hit his arm, "Demetrius..." she called out and he sigh.

"I..." he dragged, stalling and Constance mugged him. "Aight, ion know what we're going to do. However, Cannon mentioned he seen the truck somewhere before and we're going to handle it." he told her and she shook her head.

"No, how about y'all let the police handle the situation. That's best so neither of y'all go to jail." She said, he nodded his head turning his body towards her.

"And I understand that baby, but the police aren't going to do anything, trust me I know. We won't do anything wild, we just wanna know who did it that's all." He explained, holding her hands. She stale face him then roll her eyes.