𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

Nicki tapped her long nails on the counter as her daughter came in the kitchen. Summer roll her eyes seeing her mother was here.

"Lady, why the hell are you in my house?" She asked, struggling to take a seat on the stool.

"Girl, I'm the fucking one that gave you this house so bitch come correct." Nicki retorted and Summer roll her eyes again. She despised her mother since she was annoying and never showed her the attention her brothers had gotten.

The two never had a mother-daughter relationship. Summer was just another child that Nicki had to raise until she turned 18 and she was able to be on her own.

"Anyway, why you here ma? Don't you have old men dicks to be sucking." Summer roll her neck and Nicki roll her eyes.

"Don't you have young men dick to be sucking little hoe." Nicki mumbled the last part.

"Mhm, whatever woman. Oh jeez." Summer yelp out in pain, rubbing her stomach. She had two weeks left and her son was finally going to be here.

"I'm surprised you actually kept that thing." Nicki mentioned watching her daughter.

"Why wouldn't I? It's my child and I'm keeping it. I'm not like you who just get abortion after abortion." Summer remarked, poking her belly as her son kept moving around.

"I'm grown and can do whatever I want. You on the other hand is not going to be a good mother at all."

"Like you even know how to be a mother. I'm going to do right by my child and his father." Summer said.

"Hmm, you still lying to that boy?" Nicki asked, putting her hand on her hip. Nicki knew about the whole thing with her daughter and Demetrius.

She knew about all of it from them dating to this baby and all the stuff in between. She knew things that happened between the couple that she vowed to never to speak on. It wasn't her business at all.

"When he finds out the truth, your going to break his heart you know that right?" Nicki asked her daughter and Summer suck her teeth.

"His heart already been broken since he's a little sissy. And don't say that I made him that way cause his gay parents did. Not to mention, but he's so easy to lie to especially when he doesn't question anything. I have him right around my finger and he's not going anywhere." Summer explained with confidence.

She knew how to get her way with Demetrius, she been doing it since he was 16. Yeah, some people found it weird that she was messing with a minor but she didn't care. Dudes her age weren't no good and the ones older than her barely paid attention to her. But, Demetrius...yeah Demetrius made her feel like a real woman.

Sure he could barely give her anything like money or a child at the time, but it was the thought of having a 16 year old boy drooling over her beautiful figure that excited her like crazy. Having a little boy that dumbfounded to be with you made her happy to be the woman she is today.

"So, what about the other guy?" Nicki asked.

"What other guy?" Summer questioned. Before Nicki could answer, the front door opened and in walked Eric. He walked in the kitchen to the two ladies staring at him.

"Yes?" He asked looking at the two of them.

"How you get in my house?" Summer asked him.

"I walked through the door clearly, but I need to talk to you." He told her getting serious. A lot had been on his mine lately and he was tired of Summer shenanigans and lies. Their relationship was no more, but he was going to make sure he was there for his child...if it was his.