scaramouche ❧ burn

"look how pathetic you are"

scaramouche x reader smut ❧ things lead to another and you find yourself beneath scaramouche ;)

smut things lead to another and you find yourself beneath scaramouche ;)

(aka. part 4- aka. its smut time baby;

side note- it's also hinted that y'all have done the dirty together before & it's gender neutral for any male / non-binary friends)

tw. dubious consent

.

"You bastard— how dare you take all the credit from me!?" You scowled at the midnight-haired Harbinger before you.

Scaramouche spun on his heel, smirking in response. "What? It's not like you actually did anything." The two of you stood in the middle of Zapolyarny Palace, in the many halls where the living quarters for the Harbingers resided.

"I saved your life three separate times when we were in Inazuma!" You hissed back, glaring at him. Scaramouche rolled his eyes before turning around and kept walking. This ticked you off. Oh hell no— that frisbee headass was NOT going to walk away from you.

"Oi!" You grabbed him by the shoulder, turning him around and slamming the Balladeer against the wall with a loud thud, his hat slid off. His amethyst eyes widened at the impact but said nothing as you harshly pressed your body against him, your arm pushing against his neck to restrict airflow.

"What?" He spat at you venomously, raising an eyebrow as if unfazed by your actions.

You gritted your teeth, growling out, "don't 'what' me, bastard. You took my credit and I'm going to make you regret it." He rolled his eyes before grabbing you by the collar and pulling you close, his lips dangerously close to yours.

"I'd like to see you beat me." He grinned wickedly before you removed your hand from his neck and forcibly pressed your lips against his. Again, that spark ignited within you— One that burned with lustful desire. Your arm immediately dropped to your sides as he leaned in.

His hands drifted to your waist, tightly gripping at the fabric as his tongue slipped past your lips. A groan left your mouth as he pushed closer to you, seeking to make you submit to him.

You pulled away from him, red with embarrassment before the hands that were around your waist drifted up to touch your burning face. "Shall we continue this somewhere more... private?"

.

Scaramouche took you to his room, graciously pushing you onto the bed before going to lock the door of his room. He turned to you, a shit eating grin plastered onto his face.

"Well? Are you going to submit to me?" A deep crimson bloomed on your face, looking away from him to hide this from the Balladeer.

"Fuck you." You hissed at him. Scaramouche out of a whistle before sitting down on the bed, the mattress dipping at his sudden weight. "Watch your mouth... or, you could put it to good use."

"Go choke on air and die." You snapped at him, pushing yourself up but he swiftly pushed you down once more, straddling your lap. "Tsk, look at you. Look how pathetic you are..." His hand dipped, gently prying your inner thigh open.

You gasped, wincing at the sensation of his cold touch meeting your sensitive skin. Heat rose to your cheeks at the feeling of him touching you as your mind flooded with past similar interactions between the two of you.

"Fuck you, Balladeer." You swore at him, glaring at the Harbinger on top of you. He let out a dark chuckle, bringing his face close to the space between your legs. "Don't worry, I intend to very soon... I'll take care of you, as usual."

.

Pleasure overrode any sort of complaints that left your mouth, the room soon filled with skin slapping and groans from the two of you. He wrecked you, pounding into you at a relentless pace. To think that he, of all people, had this euphoric effect on you.

You cried, letting out another whimper as he slammed in, again and again. Scaramouche held you close, using one arm to hold you up and the other was tightly gripping onto your naked hip. His fingers dug into the dips of your body, perfectly holding you against his body. You were certain there were going to be bruises by the end.

Another loud groan left your lips as he slipped back in after a euphoric crash. The second time. Scaramouche refused to stop, snapping his hips against yours. His touch burned against your skin.

"Pathetic— Look at you... so. damn. pathetic." He enunciated each word, coinciding with each thrust into you which made stars appear behind your eyelids. As much as you despised the bastard above you, he damn knew your body well.

A loud whine left your lips as he hit the spot within you. "Scaramouche— please." You felt him smirk against your burning skin, snapping himself into you, hitting that spot over and over again. You gripped onto his arm, nails digging deeply into him. Ruby crescents bloomed on his pale skin.

Something in you broke. Euphoria filled you, as ecstasy pumped through your veins. You came down from your high. Loud whines and cries left your lips as you finished first. Scaramouche was close, pulling out of you and finishing in a towel like the previous three times. At least he was a gentleman in that aspect.

"You're... still a bastard." You huffed out, pulling the blankets close to your naked chest. The Balladeer rolled his eyes at you before standing up and heading for the bathroom. "I don't care what you think of me... but the bathroom is big enough for two."

You raised an eyebrow at him, "are you suggesting I join you?" Scaramouche spun around, his amethyst eyes meeting yours once more. "I suggest you clean yourself up before leaving my room."

You rolled your eyes, "you just want to do it in the showers, you kinky bastard."

"Says the loud one."