albedo ❧ clumsy

"do watch where you're going okay?"

albedo x (female) reader fluff ❧ in which you literally fall for albedo

fluff in which you literally fall for albedo

.

"Albedo? Where should I place these?"

You ran your finger over the numerous test tubes, eyeing the glass carefully for any cracks or damages. You heard some shuffling from behind the wooden counter that separates the lab and Albedo's kitchen.

A patch of blonde peaked from behind the counter before Albedo rose to his full height with a box of spell tomes in hand. "Oh those? Just leave them near the sink— I'll take care of them." You raised an eyebrow at the alchemist before obliging his order and moved the rack of  test tubes near the sink like asked.

"What are you planning hoarding this much stuff anyway?" You asked, looking at the absolute mess that was Albedo's apartment to which a very soft laughter emitted from his mouth. "You never know when you need some slime concentrate."

You rolled your eyes at him, "that doesn't justify hoarding this much crap." Albedo pouted at your harsh words, "it's not 'crap' it's alchemy."

You flushed at his sight of his pout. "A-Ah... sorry..."

To which Albedo chuckled softly and picked up some of the spare Cor Lapis that was recently bought to Mondstadt. "(y/n) could you come here please?"

You quickly composed yourself and attempted to walk through the bloody mess that was Albedo's living space. You tried your best to maneuver through the hot mess.

Key word, tried.

One slip on a goddamn misplaced towel caused you to lose balance. Everything around you moved in slow motion as you slipped, you were inches away from colliding with the solid wood before you felt an arm wrap around your torso.

"Good Archons— Are you okay?"

You felt Albedo pull you up, pressing you against his chest. Warmth radiated from his body which made you keenly aware of what just happened. Oh Archons— You literally fell for him. To be more precise, tripped in front of him— Like a damn fool.

"A-Ah," you stuttered as you attempted to pry out of his strong grip on you, ensuring you wouldn't fall again. Albedo chuckled and gently released you from his tight embrace before noticing the massive blush on your face.

"Are you... okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you upon noticing you desperately trying to save face.

"I'm fine!" You shouted, kneeling to the floor and pulling your legs against your chest, praying to any of the Archons to simply vanish you from that moment.

Albedo leaned over to the side to see your face buried in your hands before a soft chuckle left his lips and he reached out to touch your arm gently. You flinched at the sudden contact, turning around to see the Head Alchemist smiling at you.

"Why are you hiding?" He softly asked, gently pulling you up from your knelt position. You flushed, looking down in embarrassment. "I, just— That was embarrassing..." You mumbled quietly.

Albedo blinked twice before letting out a cheery chuckle— one that warmed your heart. "I think it was rather cute of you."

You raised an eyebrow at him, "what? Me being clumsy?" To which albedo gently tapped his face with his index finger as in deep thought.

"It's a cute trait of yours." he grinned at you.

Your body heated up from his comment, 'oh Archons if i'm going to ascend above this mortal Teyvat, please be now' You thought as albedo's words sunk in.

"D-Do you really think that...?" You asked quietly, unable to meet his eyes. Albedo laughed again before walking to you, cupping your face with his hand. You met his soft emerald eyes as he said,

"Of course. You're my cute girlfriend after all."

You flushed as he embraced you, holding you against his body to steady yourself.

"Albedo please, if you say one more word I might pass out." He chuckled to which he opted to stay quiet as the two of you basked in the silent ambiance.