scaramouche ❧ enemies

"bite me, you five foot something clown"

scaramouche x reader crack ❧ scaramouche is a douchebag and you two don't get along

crack scaramouche is a douchebag and you two don't get along

side note : its not revealed what exactly he uses as a weapon + what his vision is BUT from a reddit post i saw- he is supposedly a catalyst user + a electro vision so that's what im using as reference

.

"Why in the name of the Archons am I assigned to you of all people?"

Scaramouche scoffed, rolling his eyes at you with his arms crossed. "You think I wanted to work with you?"

You threw your hands up dramatically, "I'd much rather work with Signora than your clown looking ass." This prompted him to glare at you menacingly.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

He growled at you, electricity sparking around his hands as his brows pinched. An irk mark appeared on his face as he forced a smirk on his face.

"Oho— Look who's talking you idiot," you snorted, rolling your eyes at the man. "Bite me you five foot something clown."

"Oh that does it, I'm going to annihilate you

and that smug attitude you little rat—"

"ENOUGH!"

The two of you froze, meeting eyes with the Tsaritsa who was glaring down in disappointment. "I cannot believe you two are acting so foolishly. Now get out of here and do your job before I send Tartaglia to monitor the two of you."

You gulped, quickly bowing towards the cryo archon. "M-My apologies, I'll see myself out." Scaramouche followed you out awkwardly, bowing quickly and turning on his heel to rush out.

Once the door closes behind the two of you, a sigh of relief left your lips before a chuckle resonated in the halls of the palace.

"My, did you two anger Her Majesty?" Signora approached. Her high heels clicked against the marble floors of the frigid palace. A smug smile on her lips as she walked over.

You rolled your eyes at her, "it's Scaramouche's fault." The Electro user gasped in exaggeration, grasping his heart in a dramatic manner.

You scoffed at this, "oh stop it you drama queen." Scaramouche glared, crossing his arms. "That's rich coming from you." He snapped back, his words full of venom.

Signora sighed before another familiar voice entered the scene, one too familiar unfortunately.

"I cannot believe you two made fools of yourselves like that in front of Her Majesty."

"Shut up Tartaglia, you would do the same if you were partnered with this clown." You snarled at the Hydro user. Scaramouche glared but said nothing. He stared at you with such intensity, he hoped you would cease to exist— vanish in a poof if he glared hard enough.

Childe walked over, a hand on his hip and his signature playful smile on his face. "I would, thank goodness I wasn't."

Scaramouche rolled his eyes at the much taller Harbinger. "Do not forget your place Tartaglia. After your failure in Liyue— You have yet to prove yourself." Childe chuckled darkly, his aqua eyes darkened upon hearing Scaramouche's words.

"I doubt you could've done any better. After all, you failed in your attempt to strike down Mondstadt's hero." Scaramouche clicked his tongue in distaste. "That was because I did not account for that astrologist being capable."

You snorted, "sounds like you're making excuses." The dark haired boy turned his attention back to you, his violet eyes glared at you menacingly.

"Oh? I would like to see you fight." You sneered at him, chuckling. "Of course I would succeed unlike you."

"Alright then— Let's fight right now."

Signora and Childe's eyes widened, looking at the two of you as you prepared for combat. Your Pyro vision dangled from your waist and suddenly, the frigid palace didn't seem so cold anymore.

Sparks crackled through the air as Scaramouche stood there, smiling at you. A laughter was drawn from his lips. "Show me what you can do."

You opened your palm, flames erupted from the center of it. It flickered as an electrifying breeze went by. you smirked, "oh— you're in for a treat Scaramouche—"

"WHAT DID I SAY? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

"IM SORRY MA'AM—"

"GET OUT OF MY PALACE!"

a.n

(the harbinger name originally used for this has been revealed to be an actual member of the fatui. from here on out, it will be changed."