liyue ❧ festival

"all of liyue thanks you"

liyue characters x readerfluff ❧ you're invited to celebrate with the people of liyue

fluff you're invited to celebrate with the people of liyue

(PRETEND THE JADE CHAMBER WASNT SACRIFICED AND CHILDE IS STILL A HARBINGER BUT A GOOD HARBINGER)

.

"I'm surprised that Ningguang is allowing us to use the Jade Chamber for this celebration." You commented, hauling up the barrels of wine imported from Mondstadt. You glanced at the two members of the Liyue Qixing beside you, both setting down their barrels.

"I'm surprised as well. Ningguang usually doesn't allow anyone up here," Keqing commented, looking up at you with a smile on her face. "Well, it's about time she opened up to the people. Especially since it's a big celebration like this one."

"Agreed, (y/n)'s deeds warrant a celebration at this level." Ganyu smiled, turning to face you as she swiped a sweat off the side of her face. you laughed, shaking your head at the half adeptus.

"You're far too kind Ganyu." She flushed, looking down and bowing. "Your words flatter me."

The two of them had to leave as both had much work to attend to which left you alone in organizing the miscellaneous things left in the middle of the office room of the Jade Chamber

"Oh (y/n)~"

You flinched upon hearing the oh-so familiar voice of a certain orange-haired Harbinger.

Childe walked in with pride, his hand on his hip and a mischievous smile on his face. you rolled your eyes at him, "what is it, Childe?"

He pouted at your coldness before wandering over to gently massage your shoulders. "So mean (y/n)~ I'm hurt." You scoffed at his feigned hurt before another voice entered the chamber.

"Oh? You two are already here?"

"Mr. Zhongli!" Childe chimed, rushing over to hug the former Geo Archon with a smile on his face.

Zhongli stared at him blankly as Childe embraced him. He sighed before turning his attention to you. "I hope he wasn't causing too much trouble."

You laughed, shaking your head at Zhongli. "No no, it's fine. Childe doesn't bother me."

"That's good to hear. His antics could be very unbearable at times." Childe whined, pouting at his friend for the cruel words. "Mr. Zhongli, what are you talking about? Me? Unbearable? Ridiculous."

You laughed before a gust of warm wind blew past you, gently brushing against your skin as the three of you turned your attention to the doorway.

"What the hell is all of this commotion?" Xiao spat, removing his mask to reveal the golden eyes beneath. Of all of the guests invited, you truly thought he wouldn't come.