childe ❧ sick day

"hm? do you want me to make
you something?"

childe / tartaglia x readerfluff ❧ childe makes you soup bc you're sick

fluff childe makes you soup bc you're sick

.

"A-Achoo!"

You sneezed, rubbing your nose gently afterwards. Tears welled in the corner of your eyes from the force of the sneeze as your hand reached over to your right and grabbed another tissue. You blew your poor suffering nose and sighed.

Everything was so stuffy and your current condition did not help. Thanks to some stupid Cryo abyss mage in the middle of a rainstorm— You were now experiencing the worst cold of your life.

You were looking for a certain orange-haired Harbinger as requested by the Tsaritsa and found him amidst a fight in which he dragged you into. Which resulted in you being frozen and now stuck in bed, sickly.

"(y/n)~"

You groaned, speaking of the devil— he finally decided to show up after the whole fiasco. You saw his orange hair peek from the door as he peered into the room to see you glaring at him.

"Why are you glaring at me?" He pouted, stepping into the room with a bowl in hand. You eyed him carefully, "because you're the reason why I'm sick—" You started to cough mid sentence, causing your words to cease.

Childe looked at you worryingly, an apologetic look in his eyes. "Listen— I'm really sorry," you huffed, rolling your eyes at the Harbinger. The apology was half assed and barely any sincerity in his words.

"No you're not," he chuckled lightly. "I'm not but here's some soup to make it up."

He handed you the bowl, the smell hit you immediately as you recognized the scent. "I didn't know you could cook."

Childe grinned, "oh darling, there's a lot about me that you don't know." You snorted, "yeah and frankly, i'm not interested."

He pouted at your words before you grabbed the spoon he had provided for you and took a sip of the broth. The chicken broth warmed your body as you took another sip and then another, you get the idea.

"So? How is it?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at you. You quickly finished the rest of the soup and handed him the bowl with a tinge of pink on your face. "It was fine..."

Childe frowned, "just fine? I poured my heart and soul into this to make you feel better!" You rolled your eyes at him. "Yeah, sure whatever." Childe pouted, sighing. "You're breaking my heart (y/n)..."

You rolled your eyes at him again, he was such a drama queen. "Serves you right for getting me sick," you grumbled at him. He chuckled softly before leaning over the bed and gently pressed a few kisses against your forehead.

"Alright, alright... I'm sorry, okay?"