Chapter 32: Oh Fuck Off

Third Person POV:

Epona hadn't shown up to class the next few mornings, said she was feeling sick to her stomach and couldn't get out of bed. Looked like complete shit, at least that's what Pansy told Draco. To him, all that was on his mind was that she wasn't near Phineas, or the brother who wouldn't bother to see if she's in trouble.

And just for that, Draco was out to make people's lives hell again. He had become soft when Epona was around - he didn't want to cause her any distress. But now, now's the perfect time to take his anger out on everyone and thing to walk inside and out of the castle.

He had started with the interview with Rita Skeeter about Hagrid. Harry cared a lot about Hagrid. So why not rough him up a little? Of course though, Draco didn't want Hagrid fired; just close enough so it would fuck with Harry. 

Draco had realized that when he could, he preferred to start with peoples minds rather than doing any physical harm. Of course, he does need to get stronger, he was just waiting for the day he would beat the shit out of the half-breed boyfriend of Epona. But that's for later.

Warning: Trauma, Strong Themes

A few weeks had passed as usual. At least until late January, when the halls were empty and Epona was heading to the dungeons to get rest. She was still recovering from a stomach bug, and she was really tired after all of her classes. That was until she was stopped.

Phineas loomed over her, causing her to cringe. 

They had kissed a couple times more since Christmas, and Epona was still getting used to it. There wasn't that warm feeling she imagined. It just happened.

But what happened next scared her. He had trailed down her neck, and she kind of pushed him away.

"P-Phineas..Stop. I don't wanna-" She started but he cut her off.

"Oh calm down, will ya? Stop acting like isn't something you want. Because you're sure as hell acting that way." He growled into her neck and continued.

"B-But I...."

"Then do it for me. You owe me."

She wanted to hide away in a hole at his next actions, cringing further. The urge to hide and curl up into a ball was very strong. Epona didn't enjoy the way he touched her. She begged for him to stop in her thoughts, but she couldn't make the words come out.

She could just wait for it to be over.

Then his phone chimed. And like that he was gone.

Epona's hand went up to her mouth, silencing her sobs. Nothing bad had happened exactly, but her shirt was completely open. She fell against the floor when footsteps came running towards her. They had stopped when they were close to her. 

"Effie? I-Is that you?" The voice asked, and she barely lifted her head.

Cedric was standing there, in just his t-shirt and pajama pants. He took one look at the crying girl in a heap on the floor and wrapped his arms around her. He held her, not talking, just rubbing his hand comfortingly on her back. She sobbed into his shoulder.

Once Epona had explained what had happened, Cedric looked horrified. He felt tears running from his eyes.

"Effie, that's assault." He cried, lifting her head to look him in the eyes.

"N-No....I agreed to it. It's my fault-" She started but he stopped her.

He looked her in the eye again, "Effie, you can't just nag someone into having sex with you, or doing anything of that manner. That's not how consent works. Even if he is fifteen and a minor. You have to tell someone." 

She balled his shirt up in her hands, "No no no no no no no, please, no. Don't tell anyone. Promise me you won't tell anyone, Cedric."

He felt horrible. Guilt filled him, and he was conflicted, "Effie, we can't just let him get away with this..."

"Let me deal with it, please. N-No one else needs to be involved. It's okay. He meant well." 

Cedric's heart cried for the girl. She was blinded by the fact that she thought someone liked her. He promised to keep it a secret until either something else happens, or she doesn't tell someone herself by the end of the year. That was all he could do. He felt defeated. 

Quickly, Cedric buttoned up her shirt and walked her back to the dungeons. To him, Epona was like a little sister. He didn't want to let this go without something happening. So, Cedric did what he could without breaking his promise.

He walked her up to her room and tucked her into bed. When he had walked out, there was a pale blonde standing in front of him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Draco asked, his arm crossed.

"Epona was walking all alone in the halls, and she didn't look too well. So I walked her back." He said, telling half the truth.

He scoffed, "Well she's back now, so get the fuck out."

Before walking out, Cedric paused, and turned to face the fourteen year old, "Hey, you like causing trouble, right?"

Draco just stood there, that stupid annoyed frown on his face.

So Cedric continued, "I'm not going to tell you who, but I think you're smart enough to figure out who left Epona alone in the halls. And I just thought, um, fuck him up for me, okay?"

Cedric left as the smirk on Draco's face appeared. Perfect. Another person wanted him fucked up. Draco would gladly do it. He had already been spiking his drink with potions that fuck you up, like how Phineas was covered in boils one day after drinking some punch. He had to go to the nurse and wait it out.

Because no one fucked with a Malfoy and still lived to see the day happily. 

And this guy fucked with a girl who was going to be a Malfoy, if Draco had anything to do about it. Not for him to be overconfident, but there were many times that showed how head over heels they were for each other.

Draco Malfoy might seem like a rich boy who calls upon his father to do his work for him.

But the real dirty work, that was left for him.

Because he did find certain peoples suffering enjoyable to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, again, very sorry for a scene that happened. I couldn't will myself to write something more detailed, because I've had a person close to me experience something this horrible, and I myself was almost in this bad of a situation.

If this does ever happen to you, no matter who it is or anything like that, I urge you to please tell someone. It is not your fault. You've done nothing wrong. They did. They're the monster, and you need to tell someone.

I promise you, it's better if you tell and get help. Because you're not being a tattletale or just a baby or whatever insults they might throw at you. You are brave and strong for telling someone, because it takes so much to speak up.

I hope you are having a wonderful and fantastic start to the new year. 

Until Next Time, Byeee!