Chapter Three - Oh My Gods, I Hated That

Epona's POV:

There were so many twists and turns, I feel like I'm going to die. Luckily, it ended just as quickly as it started as I tumbled into a living room, crashing into something. I looked up at what I crashed into. Or, more like who. Ron looked at me his eyes wide.

"Oh my, are you okay, Epona?" He said nervously, "Your face is green-" He then pretty much carried me to their bathroom and held my hair as I threw up.

"Fuck me...." I mumbled, "Oh wow I hated that...."

Ron laughed, "I don't think I've ever seen someone throw up after using Floo Powder before."

I flushed and washed my hands and mouth, "Oh shut up. I get motion sickness."

His face turned a bit pink and he rubbed the back of his neck. I raised an eyebrow and spoke, "What is it?"

"This might be rude of me, Epona, but may I ask about your skin? I just have never met anybody who looks like you do." Ron mumbled, still a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, it's cool, don't sweat it. It's just a condition where theres less melanin in parts of my skin, so the pigmentation is lighter in the places. It's ugly I know." I added the last part looking at my feet.

He gasped a little bit, "I don't think it's ugly! In fact, I think it's quite cute."

I smiled and punched his shoulder, "Oh please, in my dreams. Also, just call me Effie."

"You got it." Ron grinned as we walked back into the kitchen, which was deadly silent. I raised an eyebrow. Then, everything went black, and I felt my legs buckle.

'FUCK!' I tried to yell, but my body refused to move. I started panicking. It's not like this was the first time this had happened, but that doesn't make it any less terrifying. I saw the Weasleys all surrounding me, worried looks on each of their faces as Harry tried to explain what was going on. I felt tears dripping from my eyes, and I noticed Harry's eyes widen. I guess that's never happened before. Then I saw it. Through the Weasley's was the jet black outline with bright red eyes, twitching and getting ever so closer. It started to open it's mouth, and showed blood dripping from it's long sharp stained teeth. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hide. But I couldn't move as the corners of my eyes filled with darkness, and I snapped out of it.

I fell to the floor and choked on a sob. I held my head in my hands, still shaking. I ignoreed the stares and cried. Then I felt warm arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Harry hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, terrified. Slowly, the fear disappeared, and I got up holding Harry's hand.

"Well, I made one hell of an introduction, didn't I?" I joked, and got a few laughs from the family.

I let go when I heard my phone chime, and I excused myself from the room. I smiled as I looked at my phone. He checks in on me everyday. It's kinda sweet. I smacked myself. I can't like someone I've never met.

The Next Morning:

I rolled over on the floor, blanket wrapped around me, and I felt two pairs of eyes on me. I opened my own to see the girls staring at me with very confused expressions. I just blinked and said, "What?"

"OH! Sorry for staring, Effie. It's just, you were shaking like you were having a nightmare. Ginny and I were worried." Hermione said, holding out her hand to help me up.

I shrugged, "That's normal at this point. I don't think I've slept without having a nightmare."

Ginny looked at me sadly then spoke, "I'm sorry....Well, hopefully the game will take your mind off of it. We'll wait for you to change and we'll go downstairs together." She smiled, and I nodded.