Chapter 16: Wait what?

Epona's POV:

Quickly, after dinner, Draco and I hurried up the stairs to the Ravenclaw tower, where both Phineas and August were waiting for us. I made sure to bring a notebook to write down August and Draco's measurements in, and for one of the three of them to write down mine.

When we got there, I pretty much had to force Draco to cover his ears from the password, because I don't want him doing anything stupid if something goes wrong with either August or Phineas, which I doubt. But you never know.

"Come on in, I'll grab the flexible tape measure." Phineas smiled at me, and walked out of the room.

I looked around the Ravenclaw common room in awe. It was a large circular room, with graceful arched windows and blue and bronze silks that covered the walls. It was much prettier than the dungeon if I do say so myself.

Phineas came back out with two tape measures. I grabbed one walked over to August.

"Okay, so I'll get your shoulders, waist, hips, chest, and the length of your legs and torso. Oh, and shoe size." He nodded, and I got to work.

I wrote down all of August's measurements when Phineas said, "To make things go faster, I could measure Effie, and August you can measure Malfoy." 

I could see the slight shock and discomfort in both of their faces, "Okay." Was all August replied with.

Phineas and I went to a different part of the room, where he started to measure me. At some points it made me a bit uncomfortable. Not that I don't trust him, just the way he looks at me. It's....different than the way other people do. 

"I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you. I just think you're really cool." Phineas said, with a hint of something behind his voice.

"Oh, no it's fine. Just not used to being touched that's all." I forced a laugh.

"You know, I really do find you fascinating. I hope we can become close friends in the future." He said, and then he was done.

"Yeah, um, totally. Anyways let's get back to Draco and August." I spoke quickly, a forced smile on my face. I don't know why I was so uncomfortable. He didn't do anything wrong.

I smiled at August, "I hope Draco didn't give you too hard of a time." I laughed, and August did too.

"Nope. He was fine. You guys should hurry back though. Don't want you to get into any more trouble than you already are." August smiled.

I grabbed Draco's hand and we walked out. It was a silent walk to the dorms. We walked inside and Draco squeezed my hand. I turned to face him, and he looked me in the eye.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"I responded.

"Are you sure? You seemed like you really didn't like that Phineas guy touching you." He said, and I couldn't use the response of I'm uncomfortable around strangers, since that's obviously not true.

"I'm fine, I promise." I leaned in and kissed his forehead, "I'll see you in the morning."

The next two days passed by somehow without anything bad happening between Draco and the trio, but I became more friendly with Phineas. I made my way to the Defense Against The Dark Arts class, following Harry, Ron, and Hermione in. Harry noticed me, and waved, which I rolled my eyes to and walked to sit on the opposite side of the room.

I zoned out of his whole talk about curses, until he called me out, "You need to pay attention when I'm talking, Miss Potter." My head jolted up, and I heard snickering.