Chapter 55: Practice Time

Epona's POV:

My knees were shaking and I wobbled quickly out of the common room. My face was a bright red and goddamn it. When he was at my ear, he bit it ever so slightly and I think I made small whimper type noise, because he started laughing.

I had gotten back to the dorms, setting the food out by the girls right as they were waking up. I put on a baggy  dark teal sweater over top of my tank top, and it fell off my shoulder slightly. I put on thigh high black socks and my neon green converse. I laced them up, and I tied my hair back, putting the two daisy barrettes in. 

I made my way downstairs, my hair swinging over my shoulder, and I walked out to the field. I smiled at Harry and Ron, who were making their way there for a little extra practice. 

"Hey, guys!" I grinned, and they turned around. I jogged a bit to catch up to them, and I walked in between the two.

"Hi, Effie."

"Hey, Effie." Ron spoke nervously, and I raised an eyebrow. 

Then, I put my hand on his back, "You'll be a great Keeper, Ron."

He sighed, "I know..."

I smiled, "Hey, listen to me. It's alright to be nervous and scared. As long as you try the best you can, you'll be great."

He nodded, and Harry gave me an approving look.

"Well, I'll let you two practice, I'll just be watching from the sides." I grinned and walked away from them, a bounce in my step.

Soon enough the rest of the team was there and they were practicing. I heard the laughing of the Slytherin Team from a little bit away, and I sighed, flipping my hair over my shoulder. Someone has to try to make them shut up for a minute.

"What's that Weasley's riding?" Draco sneered, "Why would anyone put a Flying Charm on a moldy old log like that?"

Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson roared with laughter. I strutted up to them, putting a hand on Draco's chest.

"Now now, can't you let my friends play in peace? I'd like it if you'd do that." I purred, and Draco smirked, his arm around my back.

"But you wouldn't love it. You'd much rather listen to me knock them down all day, wouldn't you?" He leaned in close, "Because you know someone needs to show you who's boss."

I giggled a bit, my hand coming up to my mouth. I turned my head slightly to see Harry glaring so hard I think it would've killed everyone it it could. Same with Ron, but he's also just distracted by how nervous he is as well. So, like the bitch I am, I stayed on Draco.

"You're absolutely right." I smiled, "I'm not the one who gives you orders."

Draco smirked at me, "Good girl, Darling."

I then leaned into his ear while the others were distracted by yelling insults, "did you mean it? what you said the night on the tower?"

His intense gaze softened a bit, and in a low voice he said, "there are some things i don't lie about. that's one of them."

I smiled a bit, and dropped my head so it fell in the crook of his neck. I could pretty much feel Harry trying not to lose his mind. I'm not going to let that ruin my happiness. They had paused for a moment, and Draco yelled.

"Hey, Potter! Want to see something that'd really make you feel stellar?" He hollered, and I raised an eyebrow.

In a moment, Draco's lips pressed against mine, and my eyes widened. Then, I closed them, sinking into the kiss that I have been waiting for. One of his hands stayed on my back, keeping me there, and the other on the back of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hoping this moment would last forever. In fact, I completely forgot that anyone was watching.

Then, he pulled away, a smirk on his face, and Pansy and the rest of them started chanting "Gryffindor Losers!"

I shook my head, "Shame our first kiss was to be an asshole to my brother. Sometimes I think it's him you really want. Trying to upset him all the time." I taunted, and he knowingly took the bait.

"Oh? I think he knows he's already lost you to the dark side. Can you blame me for wanting to show you off?" I smiled at him, and he did too.

"Mhm." I hummed, "Are you just going to kiss me once and now that he's gone you're going to leave?"

"Of course not, Darling." He laughed as my eyes widened when he grabbed my legs, and lifted my up. I wrapped my legs against his waist, and he kissed me, more forcefully than the last time, and shoved me up against a wall.

When he pulled away, Draco smirked. Instead of kissing me again, he put his head against my neck and kissed my neck, occasionally biting it softly. My hands ran through his hair, messing it up.

"fuck..." I breathed out, and he smirked.

Setting me back on the ground, and walking away slowly. I looked at him, eyes wide, "Where are you going? Were you not enjoying that?"

"Of course I was. It's very hard to walk away from you, when you're tempting me like this, but I want you to want more, to long for more, so the next time you see me is even better." And with that, he walked away.

God damn it is he fucking smart.

I walked inside, trying to find Harry, Ron and Hermione. Maybe I can distract myself from him.

Probably not, though. Seeing as he has a hold on me stronger than my own love for fire.

And I fucking love it.