Chapter 61: Are You Sure?

Epona's POV:

It was Sunday, and Draco and I had went on a date again Saturday night. Which is now our thing, we go on a date every Saturday, and I love it. Though today is going to be different. It's already been quite a day, and half of it was spent making out on the Slytherin couch. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't like displaying too much in public, but Draco does. 

He enjoys showing me off. Which Phineas never did. So I love the attention if he does.

Now, I'm back in his bedroom, and I'm sitting on the bed watching T.V. I texted the Golden Trio group chat telling them to not text me and I was putting my phone on silent. Because I don't want to be interrupted. 

I wrapped the blanket more around me, getting slightly cold already. Draco walked back into the room, and I smiled.

"How do you keep this room so cold? I swear I'm going to freeze to death in here." I joked, and he smirked.

He laid down next to me, still wearing his signature smirk, "You know, I could help with that."

I smirked back, "What, by turning up the thermostat? Trust me, I've tried."

He shook his head, twirling my hair around his finger, "Oh no. I mean in...different... ways."

I laughed, "Oh please. You're only hot by appearance. Your body might just make me colder."

I felt my cheeks get red as he pulled me on top of him. Draco kept his intense grey eyes staring into mine, and his smirk grew wider, "You never know until you try."

I thought for a moment, then leaned down into his face, "You're right." I smiled, and he kissed me.

We turned over again, and he broke the kiss for a moment. His eyes softened for a moment, and he traced his hand down my face, whispering.

"Are you sure?"

Later That Week:

I groaned, as my phone rang. 

"What....?" I growled, hearing Harry on the other line.

"Umbridge just put up a rule saying no student organizations or clubs." Harry spoke swiftly, as if he were going upstairs.

I sat up straight, on high alert, "What!? How...Do you think she knows?"

"I...I don't know. I hope not. Anyone in that group could've run off and told her though." Harry's voice was grim.

"What does Hermione think of this?" I asked, getting up and putting on an over sized purple sweater and black high-waisted jean shorts. 

"We don't know. Ron and I are going to her right now." 

"Got it. I'll meet you guys there." I said, hanging up the phone, finishing putting on my thigh high black socks and neon green converse.

I pretty much ran to the Gryffindor Dormitories, and said the password to the Fat Lady, walking in. I saw Ron, Harry and Hermione standing back to the entrance to the girls dorms. 

"Hey guys." I walked up to them.

"Hello, Effie." Hermione smiled.

I raised an eyebrow at the weird looks the trio was giving me. I didn't understand for a moment, and then it hit me.

"You think I told that bitch?" I kept my voice hushed, but my anger was visible.

"N-No! Not at all! Ron just thought that you might've um..." Hermione started, and Ron shot her a glare.

He then sighed, "Look, I was only saying what if you let it slip out to Malfoy? Even if it wasn't purposeful or anything-"

I just laughed. I wiped my hand down my face, laughing. They gave me concerned looks, and I felt another set of eyes on me.

"God. You guys really don't trust me, do you? I get it, I'm a disappointment. I'm not the Golden Boy like Harry. But I'm still a fucking human being with morals." I said, biting back tears, "I guess only knowing someone for a year isn't enough to trust them, is it? It's not like I would've trusted you guys to have my back if I needed it."

Then, a soft voice spoke up before anyone else, "U-Um, E-Effie? I d-don't mean to inter-interrupt, but do you w-want to start studying now? We have a bit of time to..." 

I turned to Neville, my expression softening, and I put my arm around him, "You're not interrupting anything! I was just leaving anyways. Let's go!" I smiled warmly at him, and we walked out together, and I didn't look back as I heard Hermione yelling at Ron.

I heard Hermione rush out behind Neville and I as we were walking to class. She was panting.

"Effie! Ron's stupid! I jinxed the paper so that anyone who said anything would break out like never before seen." She put her hand on my shoulder, "I trust you and I always will."

I smiled at her, putting my other arm around her.

Blah Blah Blah, the real shit happened in Divination.

My bubblegum popped and I groaned. Trelawney pointed her finger at me and almost yelled, "Cursed with fire, forged by matches, and you'll burn like them too!"

My eyes widened, confused. Hermione rolled her eyes, and so did Harry. What the literal fuck was that about?

I rolled my eyes as we left the class, "Well no shit. I'm a pyromancer. Of course I have fire power. Does she think I don't know?"

Hermione sighed, "I don't know. She's probably a fraud anyways..." She paused and turned to me, "But what do you think she meant by 'you'll burn like them too?'"

I just furrowed my brow, and we continued walking in silence.

I...I don't know.