WANNABE ASS

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 63
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I don't take this the wrong way but..." Steve looks over at me. He's on the couch of my old house sleeping.

"I'm gonna need you to get the hell up outta here" I say raising my eyebrows dramatically.

"You've been watching tiktacs again?" Steve asks a little annoyed.

"No" I say quickly. "Yeah"

"On a different note" I say sweetly and sitting on his lap. He instinctively wraps his nice arms around me.

"I thought you and Natasha would be be busy running the avengers" I say batting my eyes a little and I begin to fidget with his shirt.

"I was thinking about what you said couple years ago" Steve says grabbing my hands fidgeting with his shirt. He kisses them and Intertwines our fingers.

"I think it's time I move in here and leave the hero saving for another generation" Steve says. "Maybe start a family and marriage"

"You're generations late sir but I'll take it" I say smiling. He smiles back kissing my cheek.

"Who would've thought I would settle down?" I say to Steve. He furrows his eyebrows. "I did"

"Well yeah because you're the one that wanted to settle my pooch" I say pointing. "Everyone else saw me as a wild card. Still am, but a wild card with a fiancé"

"A wild card?" He asks confused. You'd think he's pick up some slang.

"Nice slang for nuts and crazy" I say

"Then I don't think you're a wild card" Steve says shaking his head stubbornly.

"I fuc.." he covers my mouth before the curse erupts. " fricking am" I say after he removes his hand.

"Better but bad" I comment. "Anyways um so the wedding"

"I was thinking....donut cake" I say Steve smiles disagreeing slightly.

"Like a cake painted exactly like a donut but it's huge and then we can have a white flag with a little Steve holding it. And it's like a surrender. But it's because I'm pointing a gun at you with a tone and jerry sign when it shoots that says "Marry me or die" so you surrender and marry me" I say my idea to him.

He looks a little unsure. "Oh come on I'm the best party planner"

"Sweetie you threw me a sex party on my birthday" Steve says patting my head. "We knew eachother for a month"

"Ok and?" I say crossing my arms. "You used those pussy cups to" I do an up and down motion on my crotch. "I thought it was Sharon and you fucking once and then Sharon confessed you didn't even kiss her yet so it made no sense. And you having a one night stand? Then shit I'm a saint."

"I did not use those things for that. And you don't think I had experience?" Steve says a little defensively.

"Oh! So you weren't a virgin. Say Steve who swiped the card and paid full cash" I say raising my eyebrows questioning him.

"Uh...Peggy" he says clearly lying.

"Mm and when did that happen? Before or after your first kiss?" I ask.

"After" he picks quickly.

"Glad to know you fucked an 80 year old women" I say smirking he realizes his mistake. "I meant before"

"Right so you fucked farter during or after a war?" I say.

He frowns. "Not fair you used your creepy phill skills"

"I was your first" I say smirking.

"And I wasn't yours?" Steve's asks. I decide to have a little fun.

"No, I had a boyfriend back in high school. I was in the band and was getting value oil for my trumpet values." I say making my story up.

"My boyfriend played the clarinet. We were putting our instruments away in our locker. He offered me a ride...and a ride got" I say smirking. Steve looks a upset.

"You've never done that" Steve says "with me"

"Do you want me to?" I ask smugly.

"Yes" he responds in a duh tone.

"Good it'll be my first ride" I say. He realizes I lied previously and smirks. "Don't look so smug. I can't believe you didn't remember you slamming into me viscously I add to a kitty that was new"

"You nearly broke your new toy" I say frowning. I do remember the pain that came with it.

"I was angry and upset I missed our anniversary" Steve defends. "And you called me a coward"

"Yeah but now I call you daddy, Captain, sir, oh and what was the last one?" I say Steve flushes.

"Solider" Steve mutters. "I like your names a lot better"

"What would those be?" I say seductively.

"I guess it's best if I show you princess. You've been so good" he says running his hand like a feather on my neck.

"Mhm" I say closing my eyes. "I always forget to remember..."

leaning closer to his ear and bringing my cleavage so it's touching his chest. "When you're fucking me." I whisper.

"I'll make sure you keep track babygirl" he says. "You're my babygirl" Steve coos softly.

"Yes, Captain" I say kissing behind his ear. He takes a deep intake and stands up holding me.

He walks to our bedroom and closes the door. "You better be ready"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

MY FAVORITE ASSIGNMENT✔️ || s.rOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara