INSECURE

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 37
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"He's so cute!" I gush looking at my mini pet pig. Our...my house is finally finished.

"Shrimp is stealing my girlfriend" Steve mutters. He lays down next to him. Pouting with puppy eyes.

I grab his face in my hands and squish his cheek. "He's cute too"

He puckers his lip. I lean down and place my lips on his.

"You're bootieful" I say pulling away. He smiles. Uncle Phil and Sam left couple days ago. Steve decided to say a couple more days.

Apparently, he didn't get enough attention with the other males in the house.

"Mag" he groans picking me up like I'm some kind of gas.

Once we're both up from the floor. His hands wrap around my waist. He's tall as fuck.

"You're like a giraffe" I comment extending my hands to touch his head. He grabs my hand kissing it.

He places my now blessed hand behind his neck.

"I could do this all day" he says

"Haha very funny" I reply. He connects our lips before I can get another sentence out.

He doesn't seem like he wants to stop because he picks my up making me wrap my arms around his waist.

He pins me to the wall. What a rough man.

He disconnects our lips kissing down my neck. He kisses me roughly. Open mouth kisses leaving marks.

I grab his face pulling him away. "Magdalena I want you" he says breathless.

"Uhh Im going to go to the swings." I say unwrapping my legs from his waist.

"Oh! Yes of course" he says brushing himself off.

"Sorry I need space. Just a tiny bit" I say getting out of there.

I go sit down on the swing Steve made. I would usually tell my feelings and vent to Steve. But there about Steve.

Welp there only two of us and you can read my thoughts.

I don't think Steve would want me if he saw me....naked.

I'm terrified of sex. my life I was told people like me don't get people like him.

I was okay with that. I wasn't pretty or skinny.

My mother was fit. She was a field agent she had too. She always told me I was pretty.

I'm not beautiful. I'm a 3 on a good day. People look at me and they see unhealthy.

I hate my body, the vessel that was shipped to me. 1 star on godmazon and a nasty review.

I guess that's why I crack jokes all the time. Comedy always comes from a dark place.

"Mag? Are you okay? Talk to me" Steve says behind me. He stops the swing. Kneeling infront of me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of.." he starts apologizing.

"Don't be." I say "It's normal in a relationship"

"Doesn't mean I should've pushed you" he starts.

"It's not you Steve. It's me. I don't want you to see my body" I reply honestly.

"I don't see anything wrong." He replies confused.

"I don't like the way I look. I don't want people to see that" I look into his eyes. "I wear baggy clothing and hide myself because people don't wanna see that"

"I want to see that" he says. "No one should see that unless it's me"

"Honey, you're the most beautiful woman i know" he says grabbing my hands in his.

"I want our first time to be so special" he replies and kisses my cheek.

"I'm not beautiful" I reply. His face contorts into anger.

"You're beautiful to me." He strangles to keep cool. "And I want you. Everything. You're perfect. You're imperfections are perfect. You're whole being is perfect."

"You're my perfect" he says smiling. And putting his head on top of mine.

He lifts me up and sits down on the swing. With me on his lap.

"I love you Mag" he says "Anyone messes with you they mess with me" his voice becoming cold at the end.

"Swing the damn swing Rogers I don't have all day" I reply. He gently Smiles starting to swing.

I close my eyes enjoying the wind. Steve places a kiss on my temple.

"That's cute" someone says behind us. I turn around and see Natasha Romanoff and Wanda.

"I know" I reply standing from Steve's lap.

"I'll go get started on lunch" Steve says squishing me in a hug and running off into the house.

"What up?" I ask. Natasha looks at Wanda.

"Go supervise Steve, Wanda. I need to talk to Maggie" she instructs Wanda complies and goes inside the house.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I..need you to track down some people" she says to me.

"I'm not exactly a detective" I reply "Who exactly am I looking for?"

"Her name is Yelena Belova" she says. "She went rouge and hasn't reported back to me"

"I'll look into it" I reply. "Anything else boss?"

"Don't mention this to anyone" she replies dead seriously.

"I'll put a mags lock on it" I reply. "I'm dragging you to lunch. And no you have to option"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺