MAYBE TOO FAR? NA

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 42
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Okay losing my V card to Captain America 10/10. Who the fucks gonna outshine that?

Like who's gonna beat me? I'm on top of the world.

That's what I thought until...Peggy Carter intervened.

Yeah turns out she decided to die on our anniversary. In London. A whole 12+ hour difference from us on the other side of the fawking world.

It's like she was like. Oh? You're dating him now? Haha yeah, deceased.

I mean fucking crap that woman literally was the fucking legend.

Now it's like a nuclear bomb just exploded.

Anyway, Steve went to London for the funeral. I had to stay back and go to university.

"Magdogs" Ayako says to me I've been typing my essay outside on the bench.

She sits down next to me.

"Hey aYo" I say looking at her for a brief second.

"Uhh there's someone here to see you" she says. I look up and see a kid.

"Uhh you need something" I ask.

"Oh! Ms. Stark he sent me here. He said to get in the car we're going on a field trip" he say nervously.

I roll my eyes. "Tony keeps getting weirder and weirder" I reply.

I stand up grabbing my backpack and stuffing my laptop in it.

I go next to the kid. "Let's go"

"I'm Peter" he introduces himself.

"Maggie" I reply. "So Stark?"

I see Tony's expensive car out front. I open the door and get in. Peter clumsy gets in.

"Where we going?" I ask looking at a bruised looking tony.

"What the hell happened?" I say outstretched hand toward his face. He slaps it away.

I slap his chest in return. I narrow my eyes at him while he does the same.

"Vienna went to shit" he replies. "Bomber identified as Barnes"

"Nearly shot me in the head and beat me up" he responds. "He and cap got away and are now fugitives of world government"

"Well fuck" I reply.

"Anyway that kid is Spider-Man." he says pointing at him lazily.

Peters eyes widen. "Mr. Stark.."

"She's fine kid. She'll help you" tony says confidently.

I notice we pulled up to a familiar rode to my house.

"What are we doing here?" I ask when the car stops.

"You helped design Wilson's drone" tony replies. Getting out of the car. I get out as well.

"I actually built it" I retort.

He throws a vile of something at me. "Rubber based. I estimate about one million electrical shock" I mutter looking at the curious little thing.

"This has salicylic acid?" I question. Peter nods.

"If we can add or tweak the formula. I could use a carbon fiber piston to direct the webbing" I walk to my front door tony and petter behind me.

I unlock my door and shrimp runs oinking like a maniac. Peter looks at the cute little thing and picks it up.

"That's shrimp. Oh! do me a solid and feed him?" I instruct. Tony goes off into my spare room that was turned into a lab.

"Yes Maggie" he answers going to the kitchen.

I go to the counter and work on the webbing fluid contraption.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I can't believe I was convinced to go to Germany" I say on the plane.

"Me either!" peter yells. But looks crazy running around the private jet.

I see his bag move. "Peter what is that?"

His eyes widen. "Maggie don't touch that"

I snatch his bag and shrimp jumps landing on the floor running around.

"You took my piggy!" I yell slightly.

"Can you people keep it down...is that a pig?" happy says looking confused.

"He looked so sad staying there alone. I couldn't leave him" peter squeaks.

"You're on babysitting duty" I retort to happy.

He scoffs going back to the front. "This is awesome smile shrimp!" Peter says taking a selfie with my pig.

"Okay I feel like I'm lacking attention" i say pouting.

"GROUP SELFIE!" Peter yells bringing his phone and shrimp so we're all squished in a selfie.

"Awesome. I'm going to catch some flies" I reply getting back to my sit and putting it back.

"It's catching zzz" petter corrects.

"Eh" I reply turning around and letting sleep engulf me.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺