BAM!

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 24
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I'm not a HOMEWREAKER!" I yell at Steve.

"I know you're not" he says softly a little guilty.

"Then stop smiling like an idiot!" I say yelling and slightly hitting him.

"Can't I just smile?" He says a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"No! You should be crying in your bedroom. And make me bring you food because you're heart broken" I say angrily.

"Now you want me to be sad?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

"Don't turn this on me" I say interrupting him.

"You did it your self" he says defensively.

"Okay but this isn't correct!" I say shoving him.

He gently brings me closer and captures my lips. I gently shove him off me.

"No!" I say pointing at him. "Why not?" He asks in a Whiney voice.

"Because you just got out of a relationship. There a space in the middle where you're supposed to be single" I say narrowing my eyes and showing him the space with my hands.

He grabs my hands and closes it. "It closed"

I throw my hands up frustrated with this man. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Steveee!" I say almost banging my head on the wall. "You know what? No this didn't happen and I'm going to go do some fun computer stuff"

"It happened" Steve yells out before I exit.

"I hate that mother...oh hey Sam" I say looking at my friend. I think?

"You and cap together now?" He asks smugly.

"No that forth of July pop tart is still single" I say smiling.

"Where you headed?" He asks. "I'm going to go reprogram a molecular carbine that tony asked me to code" I say.

"Nerd shit. Gotcha" he says opening Steve door and walking in. I go to the lab.

I really fucked up. Oh well it is what it is.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Get out sugar cookie" I say narrowing my eyes on Steve. He wraps his arms around my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"Steve let go of me!" I yell hanging like a sack of potatoes. I see the pool into view. Then I'm engulfed in water. The lights from the inside the pool are on but the only light on the outside is a small.

I resurface and take my wet heavy sweater off that I was wearing. I'm left in my bra.

"I'm going to kill you one day.Patience is a virtue" I say Removing I got my sweats as well. Steve already dress appropriately for these conditions. Wears a knowing smirk.