SLEEP OVA

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 23
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Where are you going this late" Steve says like a father.

"I'm going to Sharon's. We're having a sleepover and learning how to hex you" I say grabbing my stuff.

"It's late just make it tomorrow" he says stubbornly.

"I am a grown ass women. I'll be fine" I say going to the elevator.

"Mag.." he says but the elevator closes. I hop into my car and drive to the address Sharon sent me.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

In about 15 minutes I'm in the front. My arms hugging the snacks I bought on my way here. The door swings open and Sharon opens the door.

"Finally I was starving" she says grabbing the snacks she wants. I make my way inside and dump everything out on the table.

"I didn't know what the hell we liked. So I grabbed a shit ton of snacks because let be honest. We're going to feast." I say

"Dude I was saying to Sam how I actually think I could beat anyone ass" I say laughing.

"With an infamous dark Vader voice" she says and starts singing the Star Wars theme song.

"Where have you been my whole life" I say pretending to tear up.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Yeah! Fuck you Steve" I whisper throwing eggs on the ground of his door. Sharon throws toilet paper and flour.

We hear loud footsteps emerging from the hallway. Tony stands in the middle of it looking drowsy.

"Are we egging capcicle?" He asks rubbing his eyes and yawing.

I nod my head and toss him a carton. He open it immediately throwing the eggs around his door.

"Nothing beats a good egging" I say smiling. Then I look at the door. My eyes widen. This isn't Steve's room.

"Dude run" I say going to the elevator. Sharon and tony look confused. I'm not dying. I'm too stupid to die.

Then a red head opens the door and luckily the elevator closes. No one wants to mess with Romanoff.

Finally the elevator dings and I exit. "Hey..Mag?" Sam asks.

"Hey Sam if anyone asks I wasn't here" I say going to my car.

"What why?" He asks then the emergency door burst open. She went full shrek on the door. I see Romanoff come sprinting at me full force from the stairs.

"That's why" I say sprinting and locking the door.

I drive the car full speed to Sharon's. I'm a bad friend. Ha she'll get over it. The window burst open and I hit the break.