UNCLE PHILLY

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 35
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Uncle Phil!" I say opening the door. "Do I need to get the gun?"

"Nope" phill replies barging through.

"Oh please come in!" Sarcasm lacing my voice.

Phill walks around the house.

"This is your new place?" Phill say looking at the Torn up wall.

"Yeah Steve and I are remodeling" I mention. He's head snaps toward me.

"He's living with you?" He questions.

"Na he's at the compound" i pour my self orange juice. "He likes doing this type of thing"

"Message from idiot fucking Steve. Would you like me to read it?" Friday's interrupts.

"What the hell was that?" Phil's eyes widen and looks around.

"That's Friday." I mutter.

" philly. Good to have you" Friday replies. "Would you like me to run a background check?"

"Yea sure" I drink my Orange juice.

"Great! Here's the message from cap" Friday replies. My eyes widen before I can stop her the message plays.

"Hey sweetie, I was looking at an apple and reminded me of you. Uhh how do I send this? Sam? Oh! It's typing on its own! Sam I think it's broken? Why is it mimicking me? It's a voice type. What's a voice type? Oh! Okay! Uh I love you and be safe. Disconnect. Sam it's not disconnecting. Hit the button. There is no button. Oh! You mean the wave thing?" The message cuts off. Welp that's my boyfriend.

Phill  seems confused and concerned.

"That's improvement!" I narrow my eyes. "I swear I learned gibberish texting to that guy"

"You're dating captain America and didn't tell Me?" Uncle phill narrows his eyes at me.

"Oh! Right sorry I forgot. Because the first thing I do when I get into a relationship is tell my uncle about it" I retort.

"That's should be your first thought" he scoffs.

"Your room are in there" I point to the hall way.

"Hey uncle phill if you're going to do the nasty. It's not soundproof..." I start.

Phill elbows me. "AHH"

"Okay no need to get violent." I mutter grabbing my side.

"Captain would like to speak with you" Friday interrupts.

"Fine" I mutter.

"Sweetie! I went on this mission and I want to show you something!" Steve says sounding happy.