UHH...

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 25
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
I grumpily get out of bed and go to the kitchen. I have work today at the lab and some other crap I could care less about.

"Hey ma..." Clint say.

"Ughh shut the Fuck up. It's too early for this shit" I say grabbing my coffee.

"I wouldn't interact with her she hasn't had her coffee" Steve says coming inside from his morning run. He's a psychopath. Who the fuck thinks running is fun?

"I will sock you in the face" I threatened taking a big gulp of my coffee.

Clint just smirks and sits down. Steve goes back to his room. "I'm gonna be honest Clint boy" I start. "You're a good secret keeper"

He looks at me giving me a weird stare. "What are you up to?"

"Oh little old me? No no nothing" I say clearly lying.

"You're a bad liar" he says

"I lie in the most convenient situations" I say drinking more coffee.

"I've never seen a good lie spew out of you" he retorts.

"Exactly my point" I say smirking. "You'll never find out my lies or when"

"Anyway clinty" I say rolling my eyes. "I was doing a background check on you. Just like I do on everyone once in a while."

"That's fucking weird" he says bluntly.

"Don't interrupt me" I say taking another gulp.

"Everything seemed fine. Until I noticed you've been entering a isolated place in Alabama" I say he doesn't give anything away with his face. But I a know I hit a nerve.

"After researching the place. The files for the titles where locked even if I got the location" I say I can feel the smugness rolling off him. Obviously I fucking unlocked it. It's my motto in life break every lock. Rule number 6

"You came to ask me where that..." I cut him off.

"Laura Barton 35 years of age. Born on October 2 1977. Has 2 children Lila and Cooper Barton and is currently expecting a boy" I say

His eyes actually widen. "It's a boy?"

"Ohh shit did I spoil it?" I say. "Well yeah"

"The cameras and audio suspiciously cut out during this time." I say to him and put my mug in the sink.

"And the shit was easy to find dude. There is a reason why I run back round checks." I say

"I assumed you put a Maggie lock on it" he says eating a muffin.

"You bet, no ones getting through that system with out a fucking knife in their eye at least" I say

"So just shut your trap will you" he says looking at me.

"I'm the best secret keeper" I say honestly.

"That's a lie" Steve says walking back in.

"Steven you'd be surprised how many dirty shit I'm keeping from you" I say to him narrowing my eyes.

"And what would that be" he says coming up to me. And I take this opportunity to show Clint my lying skills.

"I'm a blond. And the reason I say I hate blondes is because I am a blonde" I say to him dead seriously. His eyes widen not detecting a lie.

"Is that why you always leave on Wednesdays late?" He asks shocked.

"Yes, it's the only day the stupid hair person has less people in there" I say "I hate waiting. It's so fucking stupid. Do my hair and get moving Cindy" I start yelling slightly.

"I can't believe you're a blond" he says frowning.

"Yeah thank god I'm not. But I am a good liar. This yours?" I say handing his wallet around.

I look back at Clint and he looks impressed. "Fooled me kid" he says patting my back and leaving.

Steve snatches the wallet from my hand and pockets it.

"That was rude" I say to him narrowing my eyes.

"It wasn't yours" he retorts. "Tony's having a part..."

"Party. Yeah I know. You saved Loki's septer from the claws of hydra" I say "i was able to get me apple juice at the bar"

"Just ask for elppa and BAM! favorite drink" I say excited.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come wi.." he starts.

"Oh I'm coming. Stark parties are the best!" I say cheerfully.

"Mags" he says clearly wanting to ask me something. My eyes widen.

"I forgot the fucking modem replacement. Nope I need to take care of this" I say running to the lab. I've been working along with my science buds to finish Veronica. We're sending her up tonight and I have to do the finishing touches.

I wonder what Steve was going to say. I'm kinda of a bitch. I mean I don't take shit from anyone.

"Excuse me rob" I say passing by Bruce who looks in shock because I know his name.

"We're almost ready?" Bruce says.

"Yeah I just need to update a couple things." I look at the septer on the table and the computer display on the hologram.

"What the heck am I missing here?" I say looking at them suspiciously. "This computer It's..."

"Amazing" tony says cutting me off.

"Thinking. It's like a brain" I say looking at it closer. "A brain engineered so highly it thinks for it self instead of relying on codes"

"Exactly" Bruce's says nervously.

"Uh huh well I'm gonna check on vero. Dont kill anyone" I say narrowing my eyes at the sus bros.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺