KINKY

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 12
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"You DID WHat?" I ask the phone dramatically.

"That doesn't even make sense" I say after Steve explains what's happening in the triskillien.

"We need you to come to the location" he says sending me the coordinates.

"I'm actually considering your murder. I was thinking dissolving you like a bath bomb" I say.

"Can I be the blue one? Like the one you brought that day we bought 67 bath bombs and put them in a medium size pool?" He asks.

"If we live. I'm on my way. And don't die or jump off a bridge. I've had enough for one decade" I say getting tony to fly me their in one of his suits.

"Me too. So next decade?" He says

"If I'm still alive" I say hanging up.

"Well guys I'm cutting this short. I have to go help out an impulse idiot" I say to tony Morgan and James.

"Suits in there" he say not paying attention and focusing on the watch

"Can i come?" James asks.

"Yeah no. Uhh Steve tends to do stupid shit when I'm not around. And somehow you do too. Just say with pepper and don't touch anything. Or jump off a building" I say pointing strictly.

"Dammit now we can test out my project." Morgan says as the suit goes on my body and shoots up.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I land in the coordinates and the suit goes into a bracelet the thing.

Steve runs out side and guides me into the room full of weirdos.

"Hey guys you guys look like shit" I say waving. I look at fury. "Especially you. What happen cat got you again?"

He doesn't seem fazed but looks impressed. "We need a stupidly good idiot to make us a tech weapon"

"How thoughtful, I'm just the guy you're are looking for. 2000 gram I say sitting down giving him my price for my work.

"Of what?" Fury says knowing me well.

"Of gram crackers what else would I want" I say sitting down on my phone. All the screens turn off momentarily.

My crappy ass logo I made pops up. I smile as everyone's attention turns to me.

I smugly keep coding. From my phone until I grab the flash scribes infront of me and plug my phone into the connector.

They glow a green. I grab one and put it to the light.

"Done" I say. "You plug one of these drives on each of the ships and the software will reinstruct the main frames modem and will reconfigure the targets optional assessor range to it receiver. Me.