FUCKING FINALLY

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 32
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"All ships have been safely put on board. Along with civilians" I say typing away.

Arms wrap around me from behind. I smell ash And dirt. I turn around and Steve's ragged breath hits my face.

"I'm back" he says kissing my forehead.

"No? Really. Then who was that guy in the kitchen?" I ask sarcastically hugging him.

His toned arms wrapping themselves on my waist bringing me closer.

"We lost pietro" he says looking down but he isn't as affected.

"I don't wanna be rude but who's pietro?" I say confused.

"Uhh the kid who ran fast" he says not letting me go yet.

My mouth forms and ohhh expression. "You smell horrible"

"You smell like candy" Steve says putting his face in my hair. "Jolly ranchers"

"It's watermelon" I say frowning. "You still smell like the bathroom after Mexican night"

"I'll go shower for your sake" he says pecking my cheek. He leaves going to a restroom in the helicarrier.

"You're the other girl" Natasha says looking at me with her arms crossed.

"Yea" I respond. "What wrong with it?"

"I don't like how you lied that easily to my face" she says narrowing her eyes.

"To be fair I have a lot of lying experiences" I say smugly.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Okay get out of my face" I say to Steve. He's been hogging me like I'm some kind of precious metal.

Bitch, I'm a burrito.

"I want cuddles" he says in a baby voice rubbing his nose on my cheek softly.

"And I want punch you" in the same tone he said to me.  shoving him off me. "Ughh you're so lovey dovey it's making me quesy"

"Is it bad I want to smother you to death and then share the same casket" he says his eyes basically scream heart eyes.

"Yes that's incredibly creepy" I retort. "Plus if we shared the same casket you're sleeping outside for a week for killing me"

"Doll..." he says but he's interrupted by my phones wailing.

"Let go of that thought" I say answering.

"That isn't the saying" he mutters.

"Oh! Hey uncle phill" I say in a happy tone. "Oh you're visiting?" I say sarcastically.

"Wait actually? What why? Did shield fire you? I fucking knew...oh no? just vacation." I say into the phone.

"Your house blew up? Yeah that might be a problem" I say thinking.

"Tell you what I just bought a house in New Jersey." I say Steve's glare shoots at me.

"Yeah I'll send the coordinates" I say "okay bye cheese steak"

"You're moving to jersey?" He asks becoming more upset.

"Yeah I bought a house" I say guilty. "Kinda cool. I'm finally going to live that farm life"

"Congratulations" he says frowning. I wrap my arms around his neck. Making him hold my waist.

"I won't be far away. Plus you're going to be training avengers" I say then a thought comes into my head.

Dale said behind his ear by his neck. I place my thumb softly on the area rubbing circles.

Steve visibly relaxes and puts his forehead on mine. Future me knows her shit.

"You're right. I'll visit" he says kissing my nose so his forehead doesn't leave mine. I pull away.

"Now I have to go because the moving truck comes tomorrow and I haven't packed a thing" I say grabbing a couple boxes.

"I'm guessing you got a job offer." He says smiling. "Where is you're little head going to work now?"

"NEXUS" I say smirking.

His eyes go wide with pride. "It was you huh? Parties unknown"

"Tony said it himself" I put on my tony character. "A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack."

"You sure you're not a stark?" he says smiling.

"Ohh nooo.. starks are skinny Im a big fucker." I say putting some dishes away.

"Plus my dad was an idiot and my mom was a serious woman" I say remembering my parent.

"I was 9" I say the mood not changing. "You know she was the casual agent going around shield, saving the world, one mission at a time"

"What happened?" Steve asks. I don't really meet his gaze since I'm busy packing.

"Welp... I guess the average death for an agent. Killed in action." I say.

"My dad was diagnosed with cancer 5 years later and then would die a year following when I was 16" I say.

"After that I was with my uncle phill" I say. "Wasn't much of a dad. More of a best friend that happens to be a drill Sargent"

"Magdalena it's 0800 time for school" I mimic the tone.

"Military time?" He says amused.

"Yea at first I was so confused." I say " I remember  when he told me my bed time and curfew were at 2200."

"Then I broke the stupid code and learned the time" I say bitterly. "Anyway id die for that man"

"He took good care of me for a guy who went to shield training and stuff" I say shrugging.

"You grew up in shield" he realizes. "That makes so much sense"

"What makes sense?" I ask confused.

"Fury trusted you because he saw you grow up. And you basically grew up learning shield techniques" he says smiling and lightly pushing me. "You Can lie and know how to use guns because you grew up in that environment. It's natural to you."

"I don't know maybe. But fun experience I guess" I seal the box with tape.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺