VACATION

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 14
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I'm about to beat some bodies ass" I say walking into Steve's room. He woke up a couple minutes ago.

"I Can take you down any day" he says in a dry voice.

"Wow now you really do sound like a grandpa" I say laughing

"How you doing?" I ask.

"Flirting?" He asks. I roll my eyes "pssh like i could ever like you"

I hear James laugh behind me. Or trying to hold his laugh in.

"This is James my nephew. He's in town for a bit. He's leaving tonight" I say knowing tony fixed it.

"Nice to meet you." Steve says "Hopefully next time we don't meet like this"

"The way mom told my birth story say another story..." he says I elbow him. This kid has no lying skills.

"What happened?" He ask.

"My dad drove so fast to the hospital from work. Because mom went into labor in her office. Anyway, he drove and parked the car ran in and my uncle who was also going to witness my entering to this world ran over my dad" he says remembering what I told him well will tell him.

"Dad flew and had to go into the er for a couple hours. He had to get sedition because he keep trying to leave to the birth place" he says.

"after he was discharged, he ran  fast and he ran it right when I popped out. So I guess I kinda saved my dad ass from the scolding from mom. Mom hates tardiness. She isn't patient" he says rambling and telling the story.

"Huh? You're mom hates tardiness?" Steve asks tony burst through the room. "Planes ready kiddo"

"Alright bye" James says hugging me and Steve too. What a great uncle he'll be.

James walks out with tony and I know that their going back to their timeline.

"I was thinking about my plants. You never watered them did you?" I ask.

"I'll buy you new ones" he says guilty.

"No no these plants were special" I say "they were plastic"

"You made me water your fake plants for a month" Steve says shocked.

"Yeah I needed to check on you some how. The plants analyzed you're behavior and body levels. Calculating the amount of stress." I say

"Is that you called me when I was stressed. I thought you just knew by my voice" he says frowning.

"Ughhh that's boring. Anyway when are they cutting you free?" I ask sitting down.

"I don't know a few days?" He says. I grab my phone and hack into the hospital records.

"You have an hour. Guess I'm your ride" I say smugly.

"Stop hacking into places. It's illegal" he says scolding me.

"Stole a Ford raptor 2016 model. Plate number 1256-af. Not to mention you were a fugitive of shield and your scolding me?" I say sternly.

"I'm returning it" he says defensively.

"Didn't it explode?" I ask inwardly.

"No it's at sam's I'll pay the damage" he says saving it off.

"You sir need to get you ass up and change." I say carefully helping him up.

"You smell like you had sex with a dumpster" I say pinching my nose closed. He wraps his fat arm around me engulfing me in the stench.

"Steve. I'm not joking" I say seriously dying.

"Help me. I can't pull my stitches." He says

"It's like you're a baby again" I say. "You want milky. I'll get you milky" I say pinching his cheeks.

He aggressively slaps my hands away. "Help me dress I'll shower at your place" he says pointing to his clothing.

"Okay" I say grabbing his stuff and I see him walk to the bathroom.

"Hey bro Just so you know I don't have one of those. And I don't want it touching me. So stay away" I say. Entering looking at a wall.

"I'm not naked" Steve says in a duh tone.

I help him get out of the hospital dress. I keep my vision trained on his hair the whole time.

"For a person who planned me a sex themed party you're uncomfortable" Steve says. I help him slide on his shirt carefully.

"No bro I got photographic memory. I'll remember that" I say closing my eyes and Expanding the boxers so he carefully fits into them. He supports himself with his hands on my shoulder. I open my eyes once he's into them.

"Okay sir now for the pants" I say handing him basket ball shorts. He easily slips them on.

We come out of the bathroom and sam's outside. "I thought I was giving you a ride"

"I'll be going with mag we're neighbors" Steve says a nurse makes us sign a release form.

"What do you want for dinner. I have carbon dioxide, nitrogen, phosphate, and oxygen. All consumable of course" I say looking at my empty fridge.

"Can we Order Chinese?" Steve asks slowly laying himself down on my couch.

"I don't know, you're the sick one?" I retort turning my head to meet his gaze.

"Chinese" he says grabbing the remote and turning the tv it on.

My phone rings. "Hey toner what's up?"

"Pepper?" I ask realizing his voice is higher pitch.

"Yes. He went forward in time by accident. What do we do?" She asks freaking out. I hear Bruce shouting calculations.

"Send me pictures of the coordinates" I say smirking. "I'll get him out I have a plan"

"Oh really?! Yes! Bruce she has a plan!" Pepper cries.

"I'll send them right away" she says cutting the line.

"What he do?" Steve asks.

"Uhh something about hydroponic energy transfers" I say lying.

"I'll be In my room" I say remembering something from earlier.

The watch the kids had is mine. That's why it looked familiar. If I have the watch then something has to be special about it. That has the key to time travel.