JINX

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 9
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"An intelligence organization that fears intelligence? Historically, not possible." Tony says smartly.

"That's what I said" I say getting up.

"think Loki's trying to wind us up. This is a man who means to start a war," Steve says.

"He's technically Asgardian and not a 'man' I say.

"and if don't stay focused, he'll succeed. We have orders, we should follow them." He says like the goodie two shoes he is. He says looking me.

"Following isn't my style" Tony says.

"You know me long enough to know it isn't mine." I retort.

"Do I know you? Or was just a mission assigned" he says glaring at me like he would kill me.

"Yeah you're right you don't know me. Just like you don't know the spy down the fucking hall you're dating" I say bitterly throwing Sharon under the bus.

"Just find the cube" he say dramatically storming away.

"Mission?" Banner asks.

"Fury told me to friend him" I say. "He has no one waking up."

"Anyway" I click a button in my phone making the cameras at shield malfunction. "Im already in shields databases" I say throwing him my phone.

"How'd you get in?" Banner asks.

"I had a feeling about a person and then I hacked shield and found some dirt" I say.

Tony scrolls through it and finds the files his looking for and displaying them on the screen.

"Weapons of mass destruction?" I say looking at the blue prints.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"What are you doing?" Fury says walking in.

"Painting?" I say

"You're supposed to be locating the cube" fury says.

"We are we are in lock and constantly steeping for any spike" I say while I see stark hacking further into another file.

"What's phase two?" Tony asks.

"Phase two is shield uses the cube to build weapons" Steve says slamming the weapons on the table.

Fury tries to make an excuse up but tony cuts him off and catches him red handed.

Steve keeps avoiding me like the plague. I'm not involved with shield. He should know by now.

I storm out of there not wanting to be part of that argument. I go back to the control room. I see Mary. She waves at me. I wave back.

After a couple minutes an explosion that shakes the whole plane happens. I steady myself with the table near me.

"What was that?" Hill says. I check the computer.

"Looks like engine four is down. Guessing by the power source and number of engines. One more and this whole thing goes down" I say to her.

She hits her com informing fury. "Barton's in the building. Here" she says handing me a gun.

My eyes widen at the gun in my hands. She doesn't notice though because she's already shouting orders.

Please violent video games don't fail me now. I get into the computer trying to update on anything.

"Hulk is out" I say looking at the camera. "And we have 16 new heat signatures dispersed around the ship" I say.

Fury walks in and talks to hill while I type away on the computer. "Cage 441 just dropped" I say

I see shield agents in gear they start to fire at us. I duck under a table. I see an arrow wiz by my head and the system shuts down. I look at fury and hill fight them off.

I see a guy sneak behind hill. I point the gun and shoot. He drops dead. hill looks behind her then at me and nods.

"Steves going to kill me. I just killed someone" I mutter.

"MAGDA!" A frantic voice yells looking through the sea of agents.

He engulfs me in a tight hug. "Hey" I say awkwardly. "Aren't we fighting?"

"Doesn't mean I don't care" Steve says

My eyes widen. "Can I Talk to you after you save the world?"

"I have time right now" he says dragging me to a more private area.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I'm sorry I didn't come clean about it. I've never actually been associated with shield. I don't even work for them. Everything I've said is true." I say.

"Except for the fact that you were only my friend because someone asked you too" he says stubbornly.

"I didn't want you to think I did it out of pity." I say he doesn't look convinced

"Steve what kind of agent throws her mission a party and let's them break into her house at 3 am because he had a bad dream and need cuddles." I say now I'm a duh tone.

"And what kinda agent has a body like mine? A fat agent who can't run a mile without a break." I say now joking but still a bit hurt.

"Out friendship was never a lie" I say "it can't be a lie because we know eachother like the back of our hand."

I grab his face so he's looking at me. "I'm sworrry I hwrt your feelings. Will you forgive mw? I say in a baby voice.

He pretends to think for a moment. "No more lies" he says holding his pinky out.

I hook mine into his and we both fart into our fist.

"Glad to have my number one friend back" he says swinging an arm around me.

"I'm not now I have to Fix all the shit you break" I say joking.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺