DUSTY

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 60
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"What do we do?" I ask Tony. Everyone we we're with just disappeared and turned into dust.

"We're stuck on another planet" tony says. "Can't you just" he signs the motion I do to make a portal.

"That requires huge amounts of compressed water" I retort looking around. "Sand"

I let the sand go through my hands. "There had to be water somewhere? Life resides in this planed"

"Pretty sure that's past tense. Little foggy on it but, I'm pretty mass extinction occurred" I take a seat on a rock.

A ship comes down and lands in front of us. A blue person steps out. "Where is thanos"

"He smoked us and left lady" I reply before tony can.

"He snapped his fingers" she says to herself.

"Yeah I don't know what that means but he definitely killed some people" I retort. She looks confused for some reason.

"You can hear me?" She asks.

"Get used to it. It's like she's everywhere" tony retorts.

"Don't pull that prank on us. We've seen it all" I say the last part in a long tone.

"We need to get back to earth" tony says.

"I'll take you there" she says

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Now we're stuck on a ship with little food and water. Not enough water to portal or do anything.

My abilities have been repressive due to that reason. I look outside at the stars. Nothing feels like home anymore.

Makes sense since I'm connected to water and the ocean. I need it to survive. It's part of me.

The problem at hand is that I'm light years away from an ocean.

I look at the blue gem on my fingers. At least I'll die pretty. Uncle phill...well he might be dusty. But he's kill me either way.

The gem glows once and while. Mostly when Steve thoughts drift off about me. He doesn't know much besides that he's worthy of the ring.

"You never told me. Who's the ring from" tony says finishing speaking with an iron man helmet. He sends messages to pepper. More like records them and hopes for the best.

"Who's the lucky guy Mag" tony sits down next to me.

"You know him" I reply sulking. "Steve"

"I figured" tony responds knowingly. I stare at him confused.

"Who else would you marry? idiot" he insults me.

"How'd you know" I reply not getting the memo

"We saw the future" he responds "you two are married had James"

My mouth forms and O shape. That makes sense.

"We've done it all huh?" I laugh lightly.

"Most of it. Still need to visit Atlantis" he retorts.

"You'll go there...eventually" I reply sarcastically.

"Steve proposed, since when" tony questions.

"Since I got back from the dead. Right on that day" I recall. "We was sulking my death. He had a shine of images and my whole house was wreaked"

"Natasha and Sam thought he went nuts when he started sobbing my name when he saw me" I laugh at the end smirking.

"Then I knocked him out on board the ship and called you. You know the rest" I say waving him off.

"Took him 3 years. Idiot" tony mutters. I lift my eyebrow questioning him silently.

"He made us go ring shopping a couple weeks before the fight" tony says.

"Steve sucks at keeping things under wraps" I reply. He knew the whole time because obviously he knew the ring.

"I agree. Cant lie to save a life" tony says.

"Nebula and I are going to play paper football you coming?" He starts getting up from his seat.

"No I'll stay here a bit longer" I say turning back to star seeing.

"You're loose." Tony says leaving.

The gem begins to glow again. I smile at the glow knowing he's thinking about me. I slightly rub the gem with my finger. The glow intensified.

"I love you" I whisper. Even if he can't here me. It soothes my injuries and my heart from breaking in 4 million pieces. Figuratively of course.

We only have about a month left of oxygen. The food supply has been low too. We've had to ration most of it.

Our bodies especially tony and I look like cadavers. We lost fat after month of rationing.

I've even passed out from hunger. But I guess we're still holding onto hope that we'll get out of here.

But my chances are getting slimed by the hour. My stomach clenches in hunger. I buck my knees together making me into a ball.

"Please go away" I chant softly these cramps are getting harder to deal with. Especially with my god metabolism.

I feel my cheeks become wet from the tears running down my face. I try and distract myself my looking at anything.

Finally after a couple of eternal minutes. The cramps are gone and I'm left tired from the pain.

Nebula walks through the door with food. I shake my head no.

"A human must consume food to survive" she states.

"I'll eat later" I respond "thank you nebula"

"I'll save this for later." She says walking off.

I sigh closing my eyes and Turning into a more comfortable position.

"Rule number 6" I whisper falling asleep.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺