A REAL NUMBER

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 75
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"SWEET CAROLINE!!" I yell. I'm driving back from peppers. "DUN DUN DUNNN"

"Incoming call from baby daddy" Friday's says. I click the accept button on the Tesla.

"Hi Steve" I say giddy. He's so cute calling me to make sure I'm okay and breathing.

"Are you coming home?" He asks I hear pans in the background.

"Yup, but I finished the pickles. So I'll buy some on my way there" I say crunching on a pickle. I hear him giggle.

"He's blushing" I hear Natasha yell in the background.

"Don't burn the house down! Steve has a tendency" I say to Natasha. "Although I'm not against the idea of raising my kiddo in the woods"

I hear Steve scoff. "You are not going to raise our kid in the backyard women"

I roll my eyes. "Why not? I already have plans to build a ship in our backyard"

"Maybe a small castle. I don't know sounds fun" I say honestly. I wanna be a princess to my kid or he could be the princess. I mean you do you James.

"Mag did you really?" Steve says confused and concerned.

"Oh yeah, it's not up for discussion" I say obviously. "Oh look a trucks heading my way on the freeway. Hmm looks like I need to manage the situation babe."

"Wait hone..." Steve says absolutely freaking out.

"I love you!! Byeee" I say cutting the call.

"Hehe that was funny" I say patting my belly. Then I feel myself pee as a response.

"Oh well shit, you favor your father. To think I was going to build you a castle" I say calmly. I'm in labor now.

A pain hits my lower region. "Ok well no need to bitch about it" I say in strangled voice.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I calmly drive myself into the hospital. I walk into the emergency place. A nurse approaches me.

"Are you looking for anyone?" she ask politely.

"Oh no, but I was driving down the freeway and I'm now in labor" I say calmly. Her eyes widen and looks at my belly.

"I'll get a stretcher" she says rushing off. I stand there awake until the check me in and do their typical routine.

I sit in the hospital bed and they inform me of my current situation. Apparently I have to wait until I'm 10 inches or something.

I ring Steve and the call goes to voicemail. I called tony and told him to get the stuff for incoming baby because Steve wasn't picking up.

He began to freak out and then hung up on me like the fucking bitch. Then I texted Natasha that I was in labor and she said Steve dropped his phone In the toilet

That resulted in an attempt to dry it off in the microwave to which resulted in a kitchen catastrophe.

Anyways, with the kitchen exploding, tony freaking out and Steve potential dead. I was doing okay, the pain was horrible but I'm pushing through.

I turn my phone back on and play a stupid game I downloaded on it to pass time.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Mags In the hospital" Natasha says my heart drops. She mentioned a truck was going to the upcoming freeway.

My eyes show fear. Nat looks confused at my reaction and then smirks. "We should go"

"Is Magdalena okay? is the baby okay?" I say rushing out of the house and getting in the driver seat. Natasha sit in the passenger seat beside me.

"I'm sure there fine." Natasha says. My wife and son just got in a car accident I'm not fine.

I drive at crazy amounts of velocity. "Whoa Steve calm"

"DONT" I snap driving like a maniac. Maggie would be proud.

"I knew It. I should have let her go alone." I say scolding myself. Finally we make it to the hospital. I park the car and get out sprinting toward the main entrance.

I see a black sports car come full speed at me and it hits me throwing me onto the pavement.

I feel blood trickle down my face. My head hit the curb. I look at the person getting out of the car.

"I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN" pepper seethes at tony.

"I didn't see him" tony says grabbing the baby bag defensively. "I was too busy thinking about the child!"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU MISS A 6FT TALL SUPER-SOLIDER" pepper screams.

A bunch of doctores come from the inside and they lift me on a stretcher. I try to get up and go to the delivery room.

I thrashed around aggressively. "Steve you need to calm down" Natasha tries. Everyone's is now looking at the situation outside.

"sedate him" I hear a doctor say. My eyes begin to get droopy and I pass out.

Natasha shakes her head in the corner while tony is scolded by pepper. Tony soon moves to go into Mags room because he's friend needs him.

Poor Steve is sedated and is getting stitches
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

10 VOTES for next chapter
ITS ALREADY WRITTEN