LOVE OF MA LIFE

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 45
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The recording starts playing and I get a first view since I hacked into the machine.

I contemplate cutting it but tony deserves to know right?

"Help my wife. Please. Help." Howard Stark pleads. "Sargent Barnes?"

Then he kills both of his parent in cold blood. Even shrimp feels the tension because you could hear a feather drop.

"Tony. Tony" I snap out of my daze. When Steve repeats Tony's name.

Consumed with grief and tears glistening in his eyes he turns and looks at Steve "Did you know?"

"I didn't know it was him." Steve says lying. My blood is boiling at this point.

"Don't bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know?" Tony insists nearly crying.

"Yes." Steve confesses.

Tony steps back, his chin jutting upwards twitchy. He reengages the Iron Man helmet.

Tony punches Steve to the floor and deflects gunfire from Bucky, disarming him.

he grabs Bucky and flies across the chamber.

He slams him onto the floor, then jumps on his arms. Steve's shield hits Tony distracting him.

Steve barges him backwards, Tony shoulders him to the floor and shackles his ankles.

Bucky punches tony who just lifts him and slams him against a machine.

Tony then raises a fist but Bucky twists it. A rocket shoots out of Iron Man's arm, a fireball explodes.

Steve slices his shackles as a towering structure of pipework collapses.

Tony and Bucky are thrown down a level as twisted metal falls around them, showering sparks.

"GUYS STOP" I yell furiously.

"Move" tony says when Steve protects Barnes.

"Get out go with Mag" Steve instructs Bucky.

"She's leaving with me" tony says punching Steve.

"Hydra controlled him" Steve pleads. "She's on my side"

"I don't care. He killed my mom." Tony says.

I ditch the plan seeing this going no where. I grab my little pig and in my arms.

I take a look at the gun. I grab it putting it in my suit band.

I run off into the cold winters of Siberia.

I make my way into the building and run toward the door.

I slam the door open and my friend about to get Obliterated by the love of my life.

Tony spins, kicking him in the face. Steve grabs Tony

lifts him over his head, then throws him down, punches him and bashes his mask off with his shield before striking down hard on the suit's core.

Tony looks horrified and glowers fearfully at Steve who pants for breath.

Without thinking, I run kicking Steve off him. Steve falls back. He stands up.

I stand between him and tony. "Mag I told you to stay in the jet" his voice become softer.

He approaches me. I raise my hand holding a gun to his face.

His eyes widen and I can see I just shattered his whole being.

"Maggie? I'm Steve you're my little baby" he tries to coos.

I load the gun and press the cold metal to his forehead.

"You're a liar" my voice is low. "I'm not you little baby or bitch Rogers."

"You messed with the wrong person" I says dangerous angry.

"Mag this wasn't my intention..." Steve tries. "Put the gun down"

"Go to tony" I look at shrimp that's by the door way. He makes his way over to my friend.

"I'm not doing shit Rogers and you know what fuck you. You have 30 seconds before I kill you and your psycho boyfriend" I reply sarcastically.

"You won't do that" Steve whispers. "You love me and..."

"You don't even know how to shoot a gun"

"I hate you" I say in dead serious tone. Everything is silent as I deliver hi death certificate to him.

"You don't mean that" he whispers tears line his eyes.

"Every fiber of me hates you. I will never love a person like you. You don't deserve it" I respond coldly.

A tear escapes his eyes. I click the trigger. "Last warning"

He doesn't seem to want to move. He doesn't think this is real. He's completely spaced out trying to figure out what happen.

A gun shot fire throw the air scraping bucket rib cage brings him out of his daze.

Another one fires bouncing off the wall scraping Steves ear and flying past Tony's head into the snow.

"I won't miss next time" I reply holding his gaze. "I hate you get the hell out of my fucking sight"

"18" I start count. Steve goes and gets Bucky. I go to tony and kneel down beside him.

"That shield doesn't belong to you" tony says.

Steve looks at me to see any protest. I don't look at him and help tony get up.

Steve drops the shield and walks off with an injured Barnes on his shoulder.

"Does this mean I win number one friend this year?" I ask Tony holding his arms to my shoulders.

"You come in seconds" he replies. Shrimp follows us as we make our way out of the compound.

"I should ditch your ass right here" I reply frowning.

"I'll give you the title this year. But you're dealing with rhoadey" he replies in a hurt tone.

"I saved your ass" I retort.

"Let's wait. I need to call someone to get a jet here to pick us up" I reply dialing my phone.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺