REALITY KICKS ASS

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 71
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Morgan Howard Stark" tony says reading the birth certificate.

"Hey! You can't blame me I freaked out" I say defensively. "Plus you had an episode of drunk you told me you realize your dad cared about you and Maria didn't fit in"

"Why the hell not?" He retorts.

"Because it starts with an M and that like a superhero name" I say groaning. "And you can't blame me, you passed out, wuss"

"That wasn't my fault I was having a mental crisis!" He retorts.

"Dinners ready baby" Steve says from the kitchen.

"Don't call me baby" tony says narrowing his eyes. "Call me sweetheart"

"Ok first of ew and second" I wack his shoulder. "Stop flirting with my husband"

Tony rolls his eyes. "Can believe you chose Cheesehead over me"

"Can't believe I didn't marry Natasha" I say. Both men look at me like I'm insane.

"She's hot and have you seen those plump lips? Her eyes... her eyes" I say dreamily.

"I have nice eyes" Steve says frowning.

"But are you a bad ass assassin from Russia that's a red head?" I retort.

"Nat is beautiful.." my eyes snap to Steve's. "What did you say?"

"I said you're beautiful and I love you darling" he says nervously.

"No comment. Is the food ready?" Tony says barging into the kitchen.

"Better not have sacrificed my kitchen Rogers." I say narrowing my eyes playfully. "I love you too oldie" I say pecking his lips.

Tony makes a gagging sound and Morgan begins to cry.

"Godmother" tony yells. I grab Morgan and calm her down. She turned one month yesterday and the birthday certificate came in today.

She grabs my necklace from Atlantis and it glows in her hands making her giggle. "You like blue don't you, such a pretty princess" I coo.

"You never talk to me like that" tony says narrowing his eyes. Peppers having a day off from parenting. She left her children with us.

Tony and Morgan to be specific. "I don't see a reason to"

"You've known me for years and her for one month. And suddenly she's more important" tony says frowning.

"Shut the frick up" I say looking at tony. Morgan pulls my necklace further. "Oh god" I say as she's become obsessed with the necklace.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Thanks for taking care of the kids" pepper says waving. I wave back and go back inside.

"Do you really like Natasha in a sexual way?" Steve says quietly.

"Of course not honey" I say wrapping my arms around him. "I love you and only you"

Steve blushes bashfully "I love you too darling"

"Would you ever like to have a baby?" He ask with me hanging off of him. I wrap my legs around his waist so he's carrying me.

"I think the question is when" I say admiring his features. How is this man infront of me my husband.

"One month with my wife" Steve says. Morgan's birthday is obviously the same as our anniversary.

"Does that mean the free trials is over?" I say joking. He laughs. "Nope because it's you it's free darling"

"I like free" I say giggling. "You're so cute. Wanna watch Rio Bubba"

He walks us over to the couch. He throws me onto the couch cushions and he comes tumbling down with me and tickles me.

"Lord I hate you" I say laughing like maniac. He clicks the remote and finds rio.

"That was hot babe" I say looking at him putting on the movie.

"What is?" He asks confused.

"Having your husband that's 90 years old use technology woo Im gonna faint Rogers" I say putting a hand to my forehead and falling back dramatically.

"Well Dr. Rogers you are also very good looking" Steve says in his own way of flirting.

I move toward him and snuggle up with him staring at the screen. He kisses my head a few times before focusing on the movie.

"Friday Can you make popcorn? I ask. The AI responds with yes and makes Caramel and salted popcorn. I go pick it up from the kitchen.

And go back to Steve and we both pig out like we used to when we lived in the apartments complex.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Oh lord" I say squinting. The stupid sun peaks through the curtains. The snake behind me brings me closer suffocating me.

I turn around facing my but naked husband. "If only you were awake"

"I'm awake" Steve says in a morning voice. "So what's for breakfast?"

"I haven't gotten out of bed?" I ask confused. A hand goes to my bare bum and squeezes it.

"I was thinking about something more appetizing" he says smirking . And pulls me incredibly closer so I can feel his BARE crotch on my stomach.

"Steve you've become a Fuckboy" I say sitting up and bringing the blanket over my boobies.

"Only when it you darling" he says smiling. He climbs on top of me so his head is resting on my boobs.

"Squishy" he says toying with them. I'm about to scold him, when his warm tongue takes my nipple biting it softly in the process.

My nipples become hard at the sensation. I don't even realize he spread my legs until Steve jr is already in me.

"Fine one round but then you're buying me Burger King" I say bitting my lip trying to keep cool.

"Only for you love" he says and thrust into me. I cry out his name for the rest of the morning until I get my Burger King.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺