THE START OF SOMETHING

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 38
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Like Im gonna lose you!" My voice cracks singing to the top of my lungs.

"If you keep playing these songs I'm not leaving" Steve says playfully.

I turn the stereo on louder with remote. "AHHHHHHH" I yell for no reason.

Steve turns it off. We've come in a full circle. "I was listening to that"

"Yelling" he corrects. "I'm gonna need you to let go of my leg"

"What leg?" I ask. I'm hanging onto his leg like a koala.

"My leg, you're strangling." He replies.

"I claimed this leg." I stubbornly reply.

"It's attached to me" he retorts.

"So am I" I backfire.

He plucks me from the ground. I hold onto his leg until he yanks me off.

"Mag I have to go it's been 2 weeks" he replies trying to comfort me.

"You're leaving your child! What am I supposed to tell him. He went to go get milk?" I pout.

"Honey, I'll be back soon" he replies kissing my forehead.

"Fine but I expect child support" I narrow my eyes. He goes to his truck and pulls out and drives off into the dirt path.

"Friday send Natasha report on YB. And make the file cryptic once read" I reply. Turns out finding people is a lot easier than i recall.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After petting shrimp. I go to the university of new jersey. Guess who decided to get a higher education.

Me motherfuckers. Turns out NEXUS isn't as fun as I thought. I basically get paid 100,000 a year to work one day out of the week.

And not to mention I only got that job because I was recommend by Tony. I mean come on a recommendation from Lil Stark gets you anything. Heck I could've chosen a doctor.

I park my car and head into the admissions office. "Name?"

"Magdalena Ford" I reply she searches my name and hands me a schedule.

My eyebrows furrow. Huh why is my schedule ready.

"I'm here to talk about the financial aid program" I reply.

"Oh?" She says "let me check that for you"

"Um everything seems paid." She replies.

"On who's accounts?" I ask still confused. Who's the hell is my sugar pops?

Her eyes widen at the name on the screen. "A scholarship by T. STARK "