METAL DICK

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 87
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

knife makes a clink when it connects with the arm. Arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm pulled off.

I swing violently until I feel a warm kiss on the base of neck. I stop trying to get free and turn around in Steve's arms.

"You're back!" I say excitedly. I hug him close, pecking his cheek fondly.

"I was very worried meat head" I say fixing a strand of loose hair on his head of blond. He grabs the back of my head devouring my lips to himself.

"PDA!" Someone says behind him. I pull away from Steve's kiss. "God I missed you more doll" he says out of breath.

"Aww" i hear someone says again. I turn around and see sam with Bucky.

"She almost stabbed me" Bucky says frowning. Glaring at him, I raise my butcher knife and give him a wicked grin.

Steve grabs it out of my hand. "Careful with it babe. My knife block isn't complete without it"

He puts it on the swing coming back to me. "Buck this is my wife, Magdalena"

"Wife?" They both blurt out shocked. I hear small footsteps and Steve unwraps his arms from around me.

He's then tackled to the ground by Sarah and James aggressively. I notice James isn't doing it for missing because he's throwing some punches.

"JAMES ROGERS" I yell. He turns around fast and runs behind Sam like Steve burned him. "Behave" I say narrowing my eyes on him.
Steve's stands holding a happy Sarah in his arms.

"Did he just punch me?" Steve says shocked.

"It's his way of saying I love you" I say defending him. He's a part of me, in a twist way I'm saving my ego.

"No, I punched you because you made Sarah cry and mama sad" James admits from behind.

A proud grin forms on Steve's face. "Well buddy, keep up the good work!"

I punch Steve's shoulder. "Behave"

"Yes ma'am" he fires back.

James comes from behind same and stands next to me. "Can I punch them please?"

Sam and Bucky both have a confused expression on their face. "Oh! I've been waiting for this moment" Steve says.

"Jam, these are my best friends sam and James" Steve says grinning.

James has an unexpected reaction. "James? He took my name" he says baling his fist up.

I lift James up. "No honey you're named after him"

"Named after?" James question with an adorable little face. I get distracted and pinch in his cheeks.

"You're such a cute little worm" I coo. James turns into a little bashful thing and hides his face.

"You're getting off track Babe" Steve reminds me.

"Then you do it" I snap petting James hair.

"Being named after him is very important to Me" Steve finally settle on.

"These are my twins. Sarah and James" Steve says. I take Sarah from Steve so each of them are on my hip.

"Did I at least get a middle name spot?" Sam asks frowning.

"My middle name is Sweet Caroline" Sarah says she stretches her arms toward the pair. Sam takes her from home.

I shove James into buckets arms. "You should cut your hair. I have a pair a scissors"

"Just so we're clear you look like a pain in the.." Bucky stops himself from retailing.

"In the ass. Yeah mama uses that phrase a lot. Try me hobo" James says narrowing his eyes.

"And then James was like sit down Im in charge" Sarah finishes telling her story.

"You look like Steve with a wig on" Sam says looking at her face.

"And you look like a malnourished Buffalo but here we are" James retorts defending his sister.

"OHHH!" Steve says "COIN"

"You're just going to ignore the fact he called me a malnourished Buffalo?" Sam says.

"It's getting late" I announce ignoring Sam. He makes a what the fuck face.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

We made our way inside and I noticed Ayako left a note saying she didn't want to be here because ex's and shit.

"So bucket" James says sitting down in his high chair. Bucky face reflects annoyance.

"god You're just like your mother" Bucky mutters pinching the bridge of his nose.

Sarah's too busy with Sam to notice the destruction her brother is creating.

"Least I have a mothe.." James says and I cut him off. "Finish that sentence." I challenge while taking out pans.

"Buckets safe" James says smirking.

"How old is he?" Bucky asks point At him.

"I'm 4" James says. Buckets eyes PALE in fear. I'm giving myself a Pat on the back for that one.

"So you're some kind of super genius?" Bucky asks. Oh, even I saw this opportunity.

"compared to you yes" James says. "I'm holding back, I'm nice"

"Jam don't play around with buck too much" Steve warns.

"Aw Mop bucket needs my papa to defend him" James mocks. "Against a 4 year old" I mutter in agreement.

"You Know what Steve. Fudge off! I can fend for myself!" Bucky says "I'm the original kid. You cant beat me"

"Only one of us can be James" James says happy someone's going to argue with him.

I picture of James and Sarah being a lawyer in court circles through my brain. Such an adorable little munchkin.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺